B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #1

19 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

What really confuses me is the difference between Karina at B1 and Karina at B3.

They are two completely different girls. :confused:

7 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I don't think I've asked as many questions in the last three days as you did in your last three posts. 😉

Ok. The Truth:

That's exactly what I mean. This extreme difference has me running over like a locomotive. I was not prepared for it. I took a picture of Karina in B1. Peaceful girl. Clean in thinking. Why is she even in RLC? Not that beauty, but pretty. And a beautiful body (my opinion). She has already shown us this body a few times. Nice face and friendly smile. It never bothered me that she did not want to pose and masturbate. There was a picture in my head. Do you know that too? Having someone in your head, and then realize that they thought wrongly? And then the show tonight? A shock to me. While you all thought that was great, I suddenly found it cheap. With every other girl that would have been ok for me. With Karina it was like a disappointment. And then I realized that I was the same as Cheesy with his Elvira. I had built an inner relationship based on my picture and I was wrong. My mistake. So thats it. Dumb not? I too can always learn something new. That's why all the questions. Sorry

1 minute ago, firewall said:

depend in what atmosphere you live,she is definitely more happy and relax in B3 than in B1 and I can understand that

That's why I wish they would move her to B3.

Or even B4 for that matter.

Anywhere other than B1 or B2.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Unfortunately it's considered a COUPLES apartment.  So I doubt it would happen. ☹️

there was already a solo girl for live here with another couple  few weeks ago I don't remember her name

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

there was already a solo girl for live here with another couple  few weeks ago I don't remember her name

That's true. Leona  was there for a while.

However I think that was because she was supposed to be at B2 until they shut it down.