B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #1

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's not new we all know that,the teasing is a very big part of rlc

I honestly must say what irritates me a little is Karina's acceleration from zero to a hundred km/h. And then with Jenn / Frank? Huh? I am surprised by this development. I would not have thought. Noldus idea in the early evening of a boyfriend would have been better then this two strange people here. I will probably have to look at her differently in the future

1 minute ago, dwarf said:

I honestly say what irritates me a little is Karina's acceleration from zero to a hundred. And then with Jenn / Frank? Huh? I am surprised by this development. I would not have thought. I will probably have to look at her differently in the future

Every time she was here, she was with another girl.

She always seemed to have some attraction to Frank and Jenn was the same for Karina.

This is why I was excited when Karina was there ALONE.

So far I'm not disappointed. Karina has gone WAY farther than I ever thought she would.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Every time she was here, she was with another girl.

She always seemed to have some attraction to Frank and Jenn was the same for Karina.

This is why I was excited when Karina was there ALONE.

So far I'm not disappointed. Karina has gone WAY farther than I ever thought she would.

Ok. Its only the fact, that i dont like Jenn / Frank very much. But Karina a lot. From the beginning