• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Bunta said:

Nouveau cadeau tiré de mes archives.

vlcsnap-2019-08-02-17h48m20s281.png

https://transfernow.net/cdka30mfom29

Bonjour Bunta, merci pour ce partage très court de Leora que tu viens de faire c'est un bon début, mais personnellement je ne l'appellerai cadeau car ce que tu viens de faire c'est donné l'eau à la bouche de ceux qui n'ont pas cette vidéo dont le final est vraiment excellent, le cadeau serait de maintenant poster la vidéo entière alors là cela deviendrai réellement un vrai beau cadeau.

Hello Bunta, thank you for this very short sharing of Leora that you have just done is a good start, but personally I will not call it a gift because what you have done is given the mouth water of those who do not have this video whose final is really excellent, the gift would be to now post the whole video so there it will actually become a real nice gift.

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bunta said:

C'est tout ce que j'ai de cette scene. 😞

Comme j'ai dit un début de mon post c'est un bon début et tous les partages sont vraiment appréciés aurais- tu la date de la capture ça pourrait nous aider pour la trouvé ??  et bon week-end à toi 👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Comme j'ai dit un début de mon post c'est un bon début et tous les partages sont vraiment appréciés aurais- tu la date de la capture ça pourrait nous aider pour la trouvé ??  et bon week-end à toi 👍

bandicam 2018-12-21 18-16-50-841

• Like 3

My dear...don't you all around drool so much, I want to say - ...Queen!

Remember this? It was one of the most intense, sweet, innocent but yet dirty, secret, behind the back (duh! - without your back!!! 😉  ) of the busy man and in front of all of us - not so busy men at the time... Was it a thrill? Did the naughtiness rushed adrenaline through your veins? Were you scared of being caught? Have you wished to be caught? Haven't you actually really liked it?

Until... Until...you chikened out, hehe. Uhh, kiss, kiss, just kiding, my love! 😉

Was it not a remarkable experience that you were wishing to happen on more then one occasion? Do you want it - to happen again? Would you be able to go through with it the next time? Well, let's do - dream about it. You as well. 😉 

But...you will never know how much it would ment to us (and be sure, for you as well) if you would pull it through. And not run away just right in the middle...  🙂

I wish you (I wouldnt mind to be around though, hehe) - to experience that feeling again. + many many more feelings very close to it. Go, my Quenn - go and blossom!

+ of course, we're still waiting, hehe.

Love you, my dear!

Cheers! 🙂

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a unique link.

• Like 29

16 hours ago, Mittsy1 said:

https://mab.to/wS5iNerCE

CpHg.jpg

@Mittsy1 J'avais dis que je donnerai mon avis, alors sans spoiler pour ceux qui ne l'ont pas vue, c'est du top qualité, Léora au mieux de ses envies restera toujours la meilleure au niveau des masturbations en solo. Qualité vidéo 👍👍👍 Léora  👍👍 👍 :heart: :heart: , que du bonheur, grand merci encore à toi Mittsy 👍👍👍

I said that I will give my opinion, so without spoiler for those who have not seen it, it's top quality, Leora to the best of his desires will always be the best in terms of masturbations solo. Video quality 👍👍👍 Leora 👍👍 👍:heart: :heart:, that happiness, big thanks again to you Mittsy 👍👍👍

Si vous avez télécharger n'oubliez pas le click "LIke Button" 

If you have downloaded do not forget the click "LIke Button"

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, King Lear said:

Est ce que quelqu'un aurait la suite de la vidéo de Gogism ?

Léora est en attente, l'érotisme déborde de ses Yeux, de son corps, de sa personnalité.

Bonjour King, une recherche est actuellement en cours, une cinquantaine de "je vous salue Déesse Leora", et ta prière sera exaucée dans les jours qui suivent, mais ce ne sera pas moi, quelqu'un vas la poster malheureusement celle là je ne l'ai pas non plus et je me suis joint à tes prières et j'ai déjà fait les cinquante "je vous salue Déesse Leora" hier. Bon week-end à toi

abracadabra

happy oh yeah GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT" 

• Like 2