Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Suicida said:

Another one in the tube. This one is from 2018-01-29. I'm uploading these videos for the first time in chronological order... so I still have plenty to arrive to the fatal date in June 2019.

And for the banners I really hate it not because somebody's "stealing" other people videos... I hate them because I just want to focus in watching Leora... not the date when the video was recorded, not intros, not special effects (even though some are good)... I just want to see Leora with no distractions.

uq64.png

57jz.png

xnw0.png

v4ci.png

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a unique link.

- Suicida

Very well put and I for one certainly do agree my friend.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Dang!

Starting to feel sorry for (all the) deleted files, but then again - I would appreciate if The Queen would miss me/us at least a bit of how much I/we - do miss her Majesty ('s behind)...  😉

My dear beloved Leora (+ your behind, hehe) - do, pls find a way to get to us. No matter in what way. Just get us some mark, some sign (a new vid or 2 perhaps, through whatever chanel, pipe, hole - doesnt matter )...surely I hope you are not - like banned or not alowed to communicate with your fans here... Or even - look into our eyes with that hazey look in your eyes that made us glued to you in all the special times we've shared (huh, I better stop with this now). Or...is it so?  😉 

Anyway - donno what I am going to do with this - to (be) delete(d) or not to (be) delete(d)?

Again - some cute, soft, laisure mood of our Queen (and some familiar companion with her at the end, hehe).

https://mab.to/6atUS2OT8

Cheers!   🙂

• Like 19

18 hours ago, wingtsun said:
MAB.TO

Wir übertragen Ihre Dateien einfach, sicher und schnell von einem Ort zum anderen. Sie können sie direkt an eine E-Mail-Adresse senden oder Dateien über einen eindeutigen Link freigeben.

ps32.jpg

na geht doch "WT" statt "Wingstun"

der wahre Künstler zeigt sich in kurzen  Initialen,,, oder mit keinen.

Zum Glück habe ich diese RLC Kopie ohne irgendwelche fremden Banner / Schriftzüge / Logo (von Xanadu/Hope oder Misty)

• Like 3

melodic death metal GIF

7 hours ago, fil37_fifi said:

Mon cœur saigne ! 😔 

C'est clair bizarrement il y a des personnes qui manque plus que d'autre, depuis le split de RLC ( c'est un peux comme un bureau d'espions dont ont efface toute trace, tout le monde est présent et du jour au lendemain plus une trace pas un commentaire officiel qui sort, rien... ) reste juste le vide, le topic de Leora n'a jamais aussi bien été actif, à l'image d'un chanteur décédé qui n'aura jamais autant vendu de vinyles (CD) que le lendemain de sa disparition. @fil37_fifi  il faut ce dire que Leora est bien là où elle est et que bientôt elle vas réapparaître quelque par pour notre plus grand plaisir. 

It is oddly clear that there are people who miss more than others, since the split of RLC (it's a bit like a spy office that have erased all traces, everyone is present and the day next to day no trace, no official comment that comes out, nothing ...) Just the empty stay, the topic of Leora has never been so active, like a dead singer who has never sold so much vinyl records (CD) that the day after his disappearance. @fil37_fifi it must be said to us that Leora is good where she is and that soon it will reappear some for our greatest pleasure.

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 8