Masha, Sophia - Pictures (2019)

StnCld316

On 8/26/2019 at 10:10 PM, Mark Thompson said:

Oh my my… I must read comments to catch up on all  this ...been awhile since I caught up on Masha  … I was surprised to see  Dick with his Dick in Masha ...now these... such an open and horney bunch of friends....  this should be a hot!!! apt.... ( being banned from RLC I am very!!!! appreciated of all photos and I don't subscribe to mab...so HOPE 85    so glad you are back in action.... thank you !!! and thank you some more....  Dick you lucky horny Dick   

masha is like the proverbial kid in Oliver, 'please sir i want more'.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hope85 said:

89cf4388db5e46f8512c6ac6ed536c3c.gif

This is the best in sexuality!!! slow fucking while your (other) girlfriend is calmly beside you and everyone is just enjoying the atmosphere... my dick is so hard and envious... I had this life for moments... I miss my Hippy era lifestyle... free and secure and all love and pleasure... KISS 

• Like 4

I understand the situation with the 2 girls, precisely from this scene and many others already seen, for me it is increasingly clear that it is not real life, but people paid to do what they are told for money.

and then the beauty of discovering private life where it ended up?

26 minutes ago, gigino said:

I understand the situation with the 2 girls, precisely from this scene and many others already seen, for me it is increasingly clear that it is not real life, but people paid to do what they are told for money.

and then the beauty of discovering private life where it ended up?

I'm not sure it is that simplistic and I might add, Naïve, to think you will/ could find  'real life' under this agreement  ..... this therefore  is a Real Life situation and chosen by the players (however agreed, choreographed etc) .... yes they are paid??? barter?  for housing/ vacation , whatever.... but they have to be comfortable or understanding,  and some, invariably, highly enjoy their exhibitionism … so like the Lovely Masha ...just don't worry so much about the viewers politics and Drop Your Pants and enjoy these perfect sexy, horny, sensual , erotic moments...   enjoy   (and  gigino   I know you do enjoy,  and you care, and you want to be Dick's Dick in this paid moment) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hope85 said:

z_11484-1e48f5e484ef4e2a7.png

Intéressant Eva en vacance chez Masha avec un nouveau Boyfriend peut-être un appartement à la clef, allez savoir. ???

Interesting Eva on vacation at Masha's with a new boyfriend maybe an apartment at the key, go know.??? :angel:

• Like 4