Masha, Sophia - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

40 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yes, here is 3 more........https://mab.to/xENxqvkIX

Drunk-English-Masha is such a trip, I love it! I do feel bad for her though. Thanks a lot for the upload.

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

I will post my rebuttal to her statements later. All the videos of her and (TK ) Now know as Dick fucking around behind Sasha's back plus another on where she tried to blow a guest at one of their parties. 

She really fucked Sasha over and didn't care if she hurt him or not. After these incidents you could see the pain in Sasha's eyes and she could care less so know she's it'ss getting a taste of get own medicine. 

I can't wait to hear this.

46 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yes, here is 3 more........https://mab.to/xENxqvkIX

Thank you so much for this. 

I don't feel sorry for Masha at all she made her bed and now she has to sleep in it. She wanted TK (Dick)  but at the end of their final four some he made it clear that he's not meaning Jane. 

Her lust for Dick crushed Sasha ange when he had the chance to do it to her he took it. Too bad so sad...

First post. These are raw uncompressed videos so you might have the clear out some space. 

This is from Dick and Jane's first and second visits. The video where Masha is blowing Sasha in the bathroom is from the second visit. 

These are from my archives which is some 25TB large. 

The first release was to a very limited amount of members 20 at the same most. 

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Donzi said:

First post. These are raw uncompressed videos so you might have the clear out some space. 

This is from Dick and Jane's first and second visits. The video where Masha is blowing Sasha in the bathroom is from the second visit. 

These are from my archives which is some 25TB large. 

The first release was to a very limited amount of members 20 at the same most. 

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can...

Thanks so much! I've got my complete set of MSD drama to keep me entertained for the night 🙂

When the asked get why doesn't she find someone else she said she can't because she cares about Sasha OMGLMAO! 

Second post is uploading now it will be close to 3GB. 

The vids will be Dick and Masha fucking around behind Sasha's back and Masha picking Dick over Masha at the end of their firsts stay and he murders her pussy while Sasha listens in other room unit Jane convinces him to screw her. 

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another...

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Donzi said:

When the asked get why doesn't she find someone else she said she can't because she cares about Sasha OMGLMAO! 

Second post is uploading now it will be close to 3GB. 

The vids will be Dick and Masha fucking around behind Sasha's back and Masha picking Dick over Masha at the end of their firsts stay and he murders her pussy while Sasha listens in other room unit Jane convinces him to screw her. 

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another...

I've definitely got 3gigs for this mess, thanks so much!!

7 hours ago, Donzi said:

Well the truth is out it sounds like Dasha and Sasha are moving back to Russia soon. 

When Masha said she never slept with another man I burst out laughing

She also slept with Dasha herself.. and also made 3some together with Dasha and Sasha.. She does not tell the truth..