Masha, Sophia - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...

When love become true

Dear Dasha, i remember you are not verry happy when you lived with Demid (same guy like Paul a bad lover, no love just sexual maintenance) on the RLC appartment where actualy live " Eva & Sam". So few mounths after you comeback on the RLC project to live with your friend Masha at "Masha & Sasha". And then slowly day after day you come to be more close of them. And what's happened... you discover love, tenderness, passion and real best sex, to become the first 3some real appartment on RLC "Masha & Sasha and Dasha". The little chrysalis is turned to a lovely butterfly, after the discover you become a love predator with more expertise. And us the voyeurs we see the evolution day after day, month after month for finaly see the unlikely scénario, you become in love for real of Sasha. We can see the real love in yours eyes and the sensual way you look and touch Sasha. You have dethroned the queen Masha (for me the Best girl in RLC for the Blow job). 

The proof when the eyes of Sasha (a good sex performer, he fucking hard the 2 and breaking down them in the same 3some ) turn of

http://Masha-Sasha-Another-Rough-Sex2017-05.png

And now what's happened the appartment have changing name to "Dasha & Sasha and Masha", Masha live in the Sleepingroom and Dasha & Sasha in the livingroom, that explain also why they fuck more in the LR, they go in the SR only when Masha is out. 

This is for me the real interresting first current and ongoing situation with a story on the RLC appartments.

I'm surprised they are no more sharing right here in this topic,  because all the 3 are good sex performers and stay true in the action.

To be continued  :angel:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Rod001 said:

When love become true

Dear Dasha, i remember you are not verry happy when you lived with Demid (same guy like Paul a bad lover, no love just sexual maintenance) on the RLC appartment where actualy live " Eva & Sam". So few mounths after you comeback on the RLC project to live with your friend Masha at "Masha & Sasha". And then slowly day after day you come to be more close of them. And what's happened... you discover love, tenderness, passion and real best sex, to become the first 3some real appartment on RLC "Masha & Sasha and Dasha". The little chrysalis is turned to a lovely butterfly, after the discover you become a love predator with more expertise. And us the voyeurs we see the evolution day after day, month after month for finaly see the unlikely scénario, you become in love for real of Sasha. We can see the real love in yours eyes and the sensual way you look and touch Sasha. You have dethroned the queen Masha (for me the Best girl in RLC for the Blow job). 

The proof when the eyes of Sasha (a good sex performer, he fucking hard the 2 and breaking down them in the same 3some ) turn of

http://Masha-Sasha-Another-Rough-Sex2017-05.png

And now what's happened the appartment have changing name to "Dasha & Sasha and Masha", Masha live in the Sleepingroom and Dasha & Sasha in the livingroom, that explain also why they fuck more in the LR, they go in the SR only when Masha is out. 

This is for me the real interresting first current and ongoing situation with a story on the RLC appartments.

I'm surprised they are no more sharing right here in this topic,  because all the 3 are good sex performers and stay true in the action.

To be continued  :angel:

Isn't that Masha in the picture, not Dasha?

• Like 2

Goojr:

Correct, it is Masha in the pic. She's the only one that has bent Sasha's eyes back into his head.  Rod001 was talking about her being the best BJ in the business.

The love relationship is between Sasha/Dasha.

20 hours ago, sereno said:

Goojr:

Correct, it is Masha in the pic. She's the only one that has bent Sasha's eyes back into his head.  Rod001 was talking about her being the best BJ in the business.

The love relationship is between Sasha/Dasha.

I thought he was saying that Dasha is superior and proving it with that picture, I must have just miss-interpreted it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:
MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or...

Masha telling her story in English.

That was so juicy, thank you! I love hearing them speak in English, did you manage to get anymore from the night?

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:
MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or...

Thank you very much, it really helps to understand what is happening in this apartment

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:
MAB.TO

I will post my rebuttal to her statements later. All the videos of her and (TK ) Now know as Dick fucking around behind Sasha's back plus another on where she tried to blow a guest at one of their parties. 

She really fucked Sasha over and didn't care if she hurt him or not. After these incidents you could see the pain in Sasha's eyes and she could care less so know she's it'ss getting a taste of get own medicine.