Anabel & Efim - Videos (2019)

6 hours ago, Helderwelder2 said:

... someone has just seen Anabel in the kitchen and a video, I came too late and only saw that she masturbated and then VHS video looked

I saw it. Other than the anticipation she was gonna go all out, it wasn't anything special. The Reallifecam tag blocked a lot of it and she was so intermittent it didn't amount to much. She never went all out and kept stopping to get up and walk around. Then just went to bed. :-(

On a side note, Anabel is amazing. The couch masturbation scene the other day was incredible. I counted 5 back to back orgasms with only brief intermissions. Too bad her bf is a "one pump chump". She has a gift and he doesn't have what it takes to satisfy her clearly.

16 hours ago, AR15BOZ said:

I saw it. Other than the anticipation she was gonna go all out, it wasn't anything special. The Reallifecam tag blocked a lot of it and she was so intermittent it didn't amount to much. She never went all out and kept stopping to get up and walk around. Then just went to bed. 😞

... then I really had not missed anything.
Later, she was back in the kitchen and today also completely naked and looked at VHS videos (probably also of her childhood), and spà ¶ ling a little around.

nothing happened, but Anabel is always nice to look at!

16 hours ago, AR15BOZ said:

On a side note, Anabel is amazing. The couch masturbation scene the other day was incredible. I counted 5 back to back orgasms with only brief intermissions. Too bad her bf is a "one pump chump". She has a gift and he doesn't have what it takes to satisfy her clearly. 

yes, I've seen it that way, she came five times !!
To be honest, I, like Leora, prefer to see Anabel alone, in peace, if she is worried or hacked naked.

17 hours ago, AR15BOZ said:

I saw it. Other than the anticipation she was gonna go all out, it wasn't anything special. The Reallifecam tag blocked a lot of it and she was so intermittent it didn't amount to much. She never went all out and kept stopping to get up and walk around. Then just went to bed. 😞

Reallifecam tag blocked ?????
... lately i just have a still picture in the middle of it, the video freezes, and has to restart the room.

is this controlled by Reallivecam so ????

6 hours ago, Helderwelder2 said:

Reallifecam tag blocked ?????
... lately i just have a still picture in the middle of it, the video freezes, and has to restart the room.

is this controlled by Reallivecam so ????

The word reallifecam in the bottom right of then screen blocked the view. Her chair wasn't back far enough to avoid it so you couldn't see anything really.