Anabel & Efim - Videos (2019)

On 2/5/2019 at 7:55 PM, Howard said:

Once Is Not Enough.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Twice in quick succession proves how sensual Anabel really is and how adept she is at her technique.

Maybe one day Leora will learn how to come twice in a row like this, giving herself a bonus boost after the first explosion has died away. Hope so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, modom95 said:

Thank you for this video Howard.

For me she comes forth... look again Bubbeobillo 🙂

Indeed I shall! I must admit I didn't play it uninterrupted as I needed to be discreet with the sound. Just the last few minutes which seemed to be the climactic part, but will look at it in its entirety when I get the chance!

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:41 AM, pantystalker said:

Hey guys, thanks for the vids! Why isn't she getting fucked? Her body, her face and her attitude make me want to see to her taking it deep. What happened with her Boyfriend?

I must tell you...some time ago they were fucking on this couch and this girl can FUCK!!! she grinded on top of his Dick like a Pro... This girl can Fuck !!! I too would love to see MORE of them. I also would love to see her cheat with these guests who are all over her...Flirt and Fuck and Cheat....I love that combination.... Anabel is a cutie with a luscious pussy ...yes!