Eva & Sam - Videos (2019)

I am looking for the video with Eva and the "stranger" she took  home during one of Sams  absence - got a short glimse of him.  He acted as my cat when she is doing something wrong !

5 hours ago, Hans Jensen said:

I am looking for the video with Eva and the "stranger" she took  home during one of Sams  absence - got a short glimse of him.  He acted as my cat when she is doing something wrong !

Would have been last 24 Oct. He was bigger than Sam, kept it hard the entire time (30 minutes or so) even for 10 minutes after in the kitchen, and they kissed many more times than she and Sam. Best fuck she has had on here from ANYONE in my opinion. You could tell they had fucked sometime in the past.

Il y a 6 heures, Hans Jensen a dit :

Hope85 posted the video on October 25th 2018.

If you're reading this Hope85, I think there are a lot of people who'd appreciate a repost, including me!

Many thanks in anticipation,

3 hours ago, franklin said:

Hope85 posted the video on October 25th 2018.

If you're reading this Hope85, I think there are a lot of people who'd appreciate a repost, including me!

Many thanks in anticipation,

yes certainly ... have missed Hop85 post

5 hours ago, franklin said:

Hope85 publicó el video el 25 de octubre de 2018.

Si estás leyendo este Hope85, creo que hay muchas personas que apreciarían un reenvío, ¡incluyéndome a mí!

Muchas gracias en anticipación,

2 hours ago, Hans Jensen said:

Sí, sin duda ... he perdido Hop85 post

Coag.png

5994c55847033dfccfd5b941fe502f07.gif

25_10_2018

VIDEO:https://mab.to/jHKEivFjI  ~~~ 0 ~~~https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/jtouV94m/file.html

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

Era stata una serata anomala, erano stati tranquilli tutta la sera a parlare ( forse era un ex, c'era della confidenza) Poi rientrati dal balcone Eva si è spogliata e quando erano a letto come fosse già d'accordo lei gli ha fatto un pompino, lui ha messo il condom che aveva in tasca e hanno scopato per un pò.Eva non ha usato creme, con lui sotto ci ha mostrato la sua eccitazione con un bel culetto in mostra bello disponibile... forse però lui aveva preso qualche aiutino perchè era andato avanti parecchio. Secondo me, come avevo detto a suo tempo, Eva aveva voluto provare con qualcuno di cui si fidava o aveva già scopato se era lei ad avere problemi o Sam ( usano tanta crema, Eva non sempre si bagna al punto giusto

3 hours ago, Hans Jensen said:

tks a lot hope85     we still  have hope85  😀 that you have video of the sexual activities that obvously have taken place prior to this video 😊

...de las habitaciones internas no tengo nada, no soy PREMIUM