Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

54 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Everybody should be very happy with what they get..... for free !!!

Of course there are those who will complain about anything... just to get some attention.... very sad !!!!

You're really right, it's free and everybody is free to load it..............or not if they think it's not a good work.

And whatever is the choice, you don't have to complain about anything but just thank the one who gave his work to you!

Long live to all of you who post all of these excellent videos.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, just man said:

as my video without sound it worthy an the half,the your negative comment had got the Half attention from me..hey man! if have like to talk you need to learns how to talk with respectable language how to use a strong argument..
if your argument only about sound there many videos has been posted in here without voices & nobody was complaining,but,if letting make your comment are leading me, in the end you should to say( just man) for god sake go to stops posting videos!because, there is be a many are posted better than your videos are this what you are trying to say !!ok look at under my username,there's the number of my posts,it 500 or up of them were the videos posts & 100 or less of them were videos for Leora's,none of these videos has got an criticism comments as were you try  to done !! for a free advice in future don't make any comparisons, it's not  the right way to support your viewpoint,every works of (Hope85 & Howard & Mittsy ) worthy all appreciation,only don't use this card will not useful for you!  also plus, i would to see your videos to make the same comment as which you said it & wait for your reply to me! how it will be
 with all respect in the end not me the guy who was taken the slap in ass & Will be silent..

Admin or Mod if that broke any of the forum rules feel free to delete my comment..

I wanted and did not want to talk bad, but I think it's always a pity, especially with Leora, when she masturbates so well, and the sound is gone ......

Of course, I am glad that someone (DU) has made the work to set the video here, for all!

Or let me put it another way, I would be so much more happy about it if the videos were with sound.

... and I have to praise Mittsy again and again, with him the quality is high and the sound is so loud, which enhances his videos so much, I think.

But a video without sound is of course always better than no video.

On 3/2/2019 at 6:08 PM, Helderwelder2 said:

nice video ,,,, but without sound only worth half!

..... how do I love the videos of Hope and Mittsy ,,, since you hear leora moan horny

Take it or leave it !!!!!

and stooooop complaining and demanding

We appreciate all the effort that they do to post pics or videos

even a video without sound it's better than NOTHING, period.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, hotdad2 said:

poor leora... you need to get yourself a vibrating butt plug. then it would stay inside that cute tushy of your while you rub and finger your pussy

..or, she could just invite me over

• Like 1

On 3/3/2019 at 7:59 AM, Boitoske said:

Everybody should be very happy with what they get..... for free !!!

Of course there are those who will complain about anything... just to get some attention.... very sad !!!!

Or, the person who uploads the video could warn others that they didn't bother to include sound.  Then some of us wouldn't waste the bandwidth downloading it 🙂

16 hours ago, Joe_Dirt said:

Or, the person who uploads the video could warn others that they didn't bother to include sound.  Then some of us wouldn't waste the bandwidth downloading it 🙂

waste the bandwidth?! are you seriously that short of bandwidth? where in the world are you?

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

waste the bandwidth?! are you seriously that short of bandwidth? where in the world are you?

I have to say I'm short with bandwidth too! MAB is faster and allows us to download only 20 MB of data for free! Since I've been a CC member for 4 years now and I shared a lot, got banned 3 times by RLC, but downloaded a lot too! Now I have to rely on zippyshare and to me, a video with no sound is like a plate with no food in it, a song with no music... wherever what part of the world I live in!! It's only a matter of respect to inform people what the video is about, when it was recorded and if there's no sounds [meaning sometimes letting the mic on and hear them jerk off]!! We should all take example of Hope85, Mittsy1 and some few others!!!