R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread March / April / May 2019

Another one going "vacations"'wonder if this time rlc will warn viewers and put plain signal..last one was out two,three days and they just pretended nothing hapenned..not even cc members(with exception of myself i think)talked about that..strange because we usualy have warnings,info Regard all arrives and leavings in this house by other users.

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol, it's not Angie that is the joke. RLC is the joke!!!

Rlc is the biggest joke because allows this three "residents" to joke continually with their clients,then this three "residents" are also an joke because they are the worst residents ever in an cam site.To bad some still support this nonsense.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Another one going "vacations"'wonder if this time rlc will warn viewers and put plain signal..last one was out two,three days and they just pretended nothing hapenned..not even cc members(with exception of myself i think)talked about that..strange because we usualy have warnings,info Regard all arrives and leavings in this house by other users.

I think Angie has regular missions out of town every month. She travels to another city to sing.

Same with Samantha, she travels to visit her family in her hometown.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I think Angie has regular missions out of town every month. She travels to another city to sing.

Same with Samantha, she travels to visit her family in her hometown.

Gess Emily also have regular "missions" every month..people believe in what they want..

2 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

angie thinks that she has princess privledge and that it self is a joke.

The three think they are,but in my eyes the look bad,average,in Angie and Emilie case..lots of Botox,implants everywhere.

• Like 1