R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread March / April / May 2019

Just now, ze81 said:

Amen.Sadly when this actual "two legs" leave they will be replaced by other "two legs" girlfriends of them..that will continue were this ones left..it's an great plan,strategy for them..but for payed rlc users that actualy want to see residents doing their life's in the house is an Big fat bulls&&&.

i agree.

1 hour ago, jayp1220259 said:

we know that they read these comments so why do they still do nothing.

Why would they..they care zero for viewers,and by far are the most "joke with viewers" residents i seen in many years of rlc,first time we have an house in rlc were residents have another house upstairs to do things..were the outsides "adventures" of residents are masked as "travels" and residents instead of doing things in cams cover themselfs with tons of blankets.An house used as an motel..to sleep,change clothes,showers..no wonder more an more user say they are tired of some things in rlc.But seing what hapenned in the other roommates houses made me renew an little my hope about site..but of course will have to be rlc themselfs to end with this joke..

On 4/8/2019 at 3:29 PM, jayp1220259 said:

eat sleep shit and leave=angie.

piece of advice dont ever wait for any of these girls to do anything you will be just waisting your time... and you will also find that complaining is also a waist of time... just leave them be and do your others stuff apparently rlc is not intersted in the complaints

• Like 3

16 hours ago, beka said:

piece of advice dont ever wait for any of these girls to do anything you will be just waisting your time... and you will also find that complaining is also a waist of time... just leave them be and do your others stuff apparently rlc is not intersted in the complaints

If people don't complain will be even worst,agree that rlc doesn't care much but..the worst think anyone can do it's to regnize to things..without complains and demanding for improvements we probably wouldnt have some cams in balcony(even tought when they put those cams are just trowing sand to users eyes..half filmed balconies are basicaly useless),if we pay rlc and therefore this residents we have all the right to demand minimal things..don't know about you but about 500$ year spend in rlc it's an good amount of money.Only will stop complain(or do it less)when some things happe, like we finaly have the option to choose what apartments we want to watch and pay enters in options..this way i wouldn't have to pay an cent to this joke of house and "residents",sadly don't have any option to not see this joke..it's always there in dam previews,the crap staring naked in front of mirrors..the showers..all the shallow artificial looks of this residents.If one roommates house improved so much..there is no reason for an second one not go with the same route..they just need to send out this three and bring others girls that don't know at all this ones.

• Like 1