R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread March / April / May 2019

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh, I've never been a fan...She doesn't tick many of my boxes I'm afraid...

I understand, I just would like to see that ass bounce one time on the cams without blanket but it's not win

3 hours ago, firewall said:

I think angie is with the guy we can see frequently here so maybe a good chance to see finally sex with her here let see

Hehehe.if she have sex with him this is what we gona see in cams..anything blankets GIFblankets..and more blankets.

• Like 1

i have been pretty loyal to rlc for past couple years premium member, i just dont' know if i can justify the price anymore, it's so expensive and have to pay for replay as well, think might have to give vh a try sadly maybe rlc will get better right now it's a snoozer fest

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i have been pretty loyal to rlc for past couple years premium member, i just dont' know if i can justify the price anymore, it's so expensive and have to pay for replay as well, think might have to give vh a try sadly maybe rlc will get better right now it's a snoozer fest

I have to certainly agree with you,  and let me add this, I feel loyal customers like us are constantly being taken advantage of, for example I like Leora but dealing with RLC and with certain changes that may happen in some apartments I know it's smart not to put all your eggs( interest) in one basket( apartment), for example I really like Emily but being loyal to Emily is becoming a waste of time based on her constant and continuing sexless life she shows in this apartment only makes it obvious that she can careless about anyone that's loyal to her

6 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

i think its for some spring cleaning i mean clear everything with two legs.

Amen.Sadly when this actual "two legs" leave they will be replaced by other "two legs" girlfriends of them..that will continue were this ones left..it's an great plan,strategy for them..but for payed rlc users that actualy want to see residents doing their life's in the house is an Big fat bulls&&&.