R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread March / April / May 2019

This three are so shallow,seems only objective is to make plastic intervention after plastic intervention,trying to get an perfection they will never reach or even come close,and that when they reach 40 will look like they have 60.They not only get the prize for worst residents ever in an cam site but also the less attractive and less natural roommates house.Congrats!

• Like 4

so recent change in activity.. suddenly angie who had  started bating every second day, has almost dried up.. so pressure on emily to perform.. she has started bating for the first time... also no bf for samantha these days... sonya glasha missing as well... plus as per the recent chat of angie on phone.. she is turning spiritual or something.. that little book that she keeps reading.. it is not a novel... dont know if she will leave the project... just in her defense... she has made many attempts in the last 5 months or so.. to have fun.. but somehow they all failed.. emily got sick once, two times a guy slept in her room but didnt do anything, once a bf got angry and didnt allow fun to continue etc..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, djoko00 said:

angie still break all the records RLC has ever put they should name her from now on angiecation from now on she just look for a way out of the whole project 

Not that Emily is any better,think this residents broke the record of joking with rlc clients,were goes the list of Unbeliable things..house upstairs to do things,fabricated vacations after vacations,first time ever in any cam site "programmed MN at Friday's nights😂🤣,I blame first rlc,then this "residents,then the few that still support this after all we seen and see.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Not that Emily is any better,think this residents broke the record of joking with rlc clients,were goes the list of Unbeliable things..house upstairs to do things,fabricated vacations after vacations,first time ever in any cam site "programmed MN at Friday's nights😂🤣,I blame first rlc,then this "residents,then the few that still support this after all we seen and see.

about fabricating vacations i can assure you its not the case angie hours ago was in the airport of saint petersburg  and the same for emily i can assure you that i have my own proves  but in the other hand that is totaly too much to accept and be patient about 

1 hour ago, djoko00 said:

about fabricating vacations i can assure you its not the case angie hours ago was in the airport of saint petersburg  and the same for emily i can assure you that i have my own proves  but in the other hand that is totaly too much to accept and be patient about 

It's rlc..many will acept everything and even more,to an point that every negative thing will have always an excuse.At least the exclusive programmed Friday nights MN seem to be over.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's rlc..many will acept everything and even more,to an point that every negative thing will have always an excuse.At least the exclusive programmed Friday nights MN seem to be over.

yes agreed many things changed in a negative way as you said parties are over in this apartment the positive energy is gone just a very lazy girls doing absolutely nothing but leaving home for a very long time  or sleep or shower from time to time and will all that RLC stuff has give to each girl an unlimited time for vacation angie just this month she took 3 vacations or even more 

• Upvote 1