R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread March / April / May 2019

There are things that i really don't understand,i assume a lot of the users were are older than me,that lived and experience more things,how can someone think that when this guests apear(again and again and again)and coincidentally many of the times is when an "resident" is in more long "vacations" is all an coincidence.Just two of most recent exemples..Angie is an big 'Vacations" and coincidence..an Emily girlfriend offers to bring her things,sleep in and get naked for thousands people freely and without problems,other recent one..Emilie friend "joined" the house and from that point she Its even less in the house..and this is hapenning basicaly sinse house opened..Gess when(Its just an matter of time)one,two of this "residents" leave the house and they put two of their girlfriends in their place then will be just another coincidence.Other think that is an good exemple of trying to justify things even if doesn't make any sense..this house started having Friday nights MN and surprise..it was all inocent..it's was programmed Friday MN exclusive of one house in all rlc and even of any cam site ever😂.Personaly as an paid rlc user that spends (400,500$ year)will always demand minimal things..one of main things..that any have residents that do all aspects of their life's in cams(that's includes sleeping,eating,watching tv,parties,sex life,dump in toilet all)and non existent if this three "residents"(only Sam one or other time)so their life's in cams.Angie,Emilie and Samantha are the worst "residents" i seen in any cam site,for on simple reason..THEY DONT do their life's in cams.Truly hope rlc doesn't take two years to do something(like they did with the other roommates place).

Il y a 19 heures, ze81 a dit :

There are things that i really don't understand,i assume a lot of the users were are older than me,that lived and experience more things,how can someone think that when this guests apear(again and again and again)and coincidentally many of the times is when an "resident" is in more long "vacations" is all an coincidence.Just two of most recent exemples..Angie is an big 'Vacations" and coincidence..an Emily girlfriend offers to bring her things,sleep in and get naked for thousands people freely and without problems,other recent one..Emilie friend "joined" the house and from that point she Its even less in the house..and this is hapenning basicaly sinse house opened..Gess when(Its just an matter of time)one,two of this "residents" leave the house and they put two of their girlfriends in their place then will be just another coincidence.Other think that is an good exemple of trying to justify things even if doesn't make any sense..this house started having Friday nights MN and surprise..it was all inocent..it's was programmed Friday MN exclusive of one house in all rlc and even of any cam site ever😂.Personaly as an paid rlc user that spends (400,500$ year)will always demand minimal things..one of main things..that any have residents that do all aspects of their life's in cams(that's includes sleeping,eating,watching tv,parties,sex life,dump in toilet all)and non existent if this three "residents"(only Sam one or other time)so their life's in cams.Angie,Emilie and Samantha are the worst "residents" i seen in any cam site,for on simple reason..THEY DONT do their life's in cams.Truly hope rlc doesn't take two years to do something(like they did with the other roommates place).

You know what needs to be done we all need to email RLC and get them to get rid of all 3 otherwise nothing will be done about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Daleys said:

You know what needs to be done we all need to email RLC and get them to get rid of all 3 otherwise nothing will be done about it.

Agree,i sayed the same prior,this three and her friends have the thing so well tought(replacements ready etc)that only way something will change is if we clients of rlc talk to them,but we know how rlc is...But we have one recent good decision by rlc..the other roommates houses was very similar to this one and finaly rlc too kind dramatic changes.Only way to make this house valid is to "clean" the place 100%,all "residents" out and new not related in any way to them new residents to take the spot.

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Congratulations to Emily, she is really trying to get her mandatory 3 bates per year out the way

So hot and not planied right,but the hottest night is still to come..soon We gona have another amazing party.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

It took them a year to finally get rid of Kami and Kaley. I think if enough people made complaints, they will finally do something about these girls as well.