R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I get it Ze, it's just the same old girls and page after page of approval, that's what I don't get.  It's not like they are all new and there is really something worth wild to talk about.  They are all old to RLC and the only difference is that they are now working for RLC.  Sure, you will or should get to see more of them but it's just nothing new as usual with RLC.......they keeping bringing in the old wood!!

Personaly i found it interesting because one or two of This now residents were guests i watch from time to time and always wished to see a lot more of them(hehe),it's diferent now watching them as residents,but have some concerns Regard Rose..an resident getting dressed hided!?)and with exception of opening hours(that there was three dudes with them)we didn't see nothing more in that regard..just some showers and few more,also seems one of them will not sleep in house again,but they still have plenty of time to show house and new residents are an improvement and things will be more active,if not..to bad.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

yes this is the same guy she fucked in the restroom, can't wait to see more 😉

It's him indeed.Sadly them seem to be leaving.Hopeful they will return later.

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

I have not paid attention he was full dressed but don't worry it's him I have recognize his face and his smile

Rephrase: Did the aforementioned bathroom guy have tat's.