R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Katya packing the rest of her things, so I think its safe to say now that she is not Rosalie, but the other dark haired girl is.

Now that I know who Rosalie is, I have seen her before I think I would prefer Katya, she has the better body

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

it does not seem to me that there are good relations between the two girls and Katya, for them it seems transparent

katya  for me is the last sign of kami in this apartment, this page is turned now let's start a new story for this apartment

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it does not seem to me that there are good relations between the two girls and Katya, for them it seems transparent

Agree,kinda feel they just can't wait for her to finish paking her stuff.Gess she is mainly an Kami friend and not so much of this girls.

22 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Now that I know who Rosalie is, I have seen her before I think I would prefer Katya, she has the better body

Better body but face wise..Altought Rose isn't super pretty(but kinda cute)she still mile ahead of blonde.I was afraid my monitor would break with the new,improved close up views from blonde.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,kinda feel they just can't wait for her to finish paking her stuff.Gess she is mainly an Kami friend and not so much of this girls.

She is a good friend of Kristy but as never been around these girls much specially Rosalie, don't think I have ever seen her there with her