R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

5 hours ago, northguy said:

OK, I'm very new here, don't have the history of things. But this problem with connection, every few seconds freezing, I've never seen before. Don't know where the problem is, but certainly you can't run a business like this that way permanently. Wiser guys, your help is needed.

Same were,so much lag in stream,then even goes black screen with the loading signal..Gess we can't do shitt and when and if will be fixed it's when rlc decides..

• Like 1

I notice that at least Kristy,but maybe more,use sports nutrition supplements,Gess they at least do cardio outside,but Kristy judging by her body shape is possible she lifts some heights also,surprised to see it because don't remember prior to see it.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I notice that at least Kristy,but maybe more,use sports nutrition supplements,Gess they at least do cardio outside,but Kristy judging by her body shape is possible she lifts some heights also,surprised to see it because don't remember prior to see it.

Kristy has an education in physical gymnastics, performs and teaches as a living. She's in top, top shape, that's why she moves as she does.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Kristy has an education in physical gymnastics, performs and teaches as a living. She's in top, top shape, that's why she moves as she does.

That's explains her body shape,it's tipical of someone that does exercise for an good amount of time and also why she takes suplentes.Thanks for the info north.

• Like 1