B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

21 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Seriously, Kelly staying in the house and hanging out with the girls on technically her first full day makes me think that she is more communal and easy-going than that prude already.

For now, better is an understatement. Of cos I am not saying she will not end up following that prude's path but she looks good now 😀

But do I detect a little uneasiness among Ginger, Kelly and Angelina???? 

Kelly just got up and Angelina gave Ginger a look.  Maybe just my imagination--hope so and that they all get along 

il y a 10 minutes, happyone a dit :

But do I detect a little uneasiness among Ginger, Kelly and Angelina???? 

Kelly just got up and Angelina gave Ginger a look.  Maybe just my imagination--hope so and that they all get along 

I noticed that too, I think Ginger might be feeling a little weird cos Kelly's arrival costed that prude her room and she has to share a room with her now.

I had a little laugh when Ginger kind of complained to that prude when she messed up her wardrobe with her stuffs.

But I remember Ginger talked to Gina when that prude gave Gina the cold shoulder. Maybe she needs more time to warm up to someone new.

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

Hopefully RLC reopens Raul's apartment and give it to them...

Sorry to say that to an unconditional fan of the Serafima virus, but the only thing she will do in Raul's old apartment is the whole cleaning,maybe with the same white uniform like the cleaning lady in B's appartements,who knows,just for your pleasure,but she cant stay at all,the nightmare has lasted long enough
But hey anything can happen with these RLC's A-holes,maybe she stays still 30+ days more as a guest at B1,btw,its incredible this is the 1st time that kind of situation arrive,it didnt happen before with none of others Barca girls,tenant then guest,its always the opposite,except with her,this S-virus is worst than hell,her name has removed from the B1 list but she still there,do you believe it or not...
So ST ENJOY...  :biggrin: