B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

EXACTLY correct, it probably was Serafozen that recruited her in the first place, and then gave up her room so she could be there.

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But Kelly is still a lot better and already bated, she is not like Sera.

There is an old saying in business--

Always hire someone smarter (or better) than you are. 😏

Guess Sera isn't so dumb after all :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

There is an old saying in business--

Always hire someone smarter (or better) than you are. 😏

Guess Sera isn't so dumb after all :dodgy:

Evening gents.  I've been home from the hospital for almost 2 hours now.  I've been bad sick for 2 weeks and last Saturday I was admitted to hospital with a really bad case of pneumonia.  I am trying to figure out what has been happening in Barcelona but I'm hopelessly lost.  Here in B1 I see a new name on Sera's room but Sera is still there.  I haven't got replay back yet but will get it tonight.  I don't think it will let me go back more than 24 hours though.  I'm not sure.  

I would be very grateful if someone would take the time to PM me with what's been going on in all the Barcelona apartments the past week but I'll understand if nobody does.  It's not your fault I got sick, I'll just have to figure things out as I go.  I'm just happy to be back. Thanks in advance to anyone who does decide to help me out. 

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Evening gents.  I've been home from the hospital for almost 2 hours now.  I've been bad sick for 2 weeks and last Saturday I was admitted to hospital with a really bad case of pneumonia.  I am trying to figure out what has been happening in Barcelona but I'm hopelessly lost.  Here in B1 I see a new name on Sera's room but Sera is still there.  I haven't got replay back yet but will get it tonight.  I don't think it will let me go back more than 24 hours though.  I'm not sure.  

I would be very grateful if someone would take the time to PM me with what's been going on in all the Barcelona apartments the past week but I'll understand if nobody does.  It's not your fault I got sick, I'll just have to figure things out as I go.  I'm just happy to be back. Thanks in advance to anyone who does decide to help me out. 

Fuck all's been going on that's the problem!  Sera won't leve...something about her place in barcelona isn't ready.  Her bitch is still attached to her like glue.  new girl kelly is hot and not shy.

Lesbian couple in the house...one is not into the whole thing, so we will see how long they last.  Oh yeah and Loraine has returned there...she did nothing last tour and she's still pretty shy.  Did a bit of a show the other night.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Fuck all's been going on that's the problem!  Sera won't leve...something about her place in barcelona isn't ready.  Her bitch is still attached to her like glue.  new girl kelly is hot and not shy.

Lesbian couple in the house...one is not into the whole thing, so we will see how long they last.  Oh yeah and Loraine has returned there...she did nothing last tour and she's still pretty shy.  Did a bit of a show the other night.

So Sera is staying in RLC but getting her own place?  That sucks. I suppose Ginger will spend most of her time there and they will still do nothing.  What a waste.  Tell me about Kelly if you don't mind please.  

The lesbian couple in the house is in Laura and Mila's room?   I know nothing about Loraine.  I guess I'll have to find out.  Beatrice not gone yet?  I wish they would hurry up.

I read something in one post about Jaya and Run but didn't understand it.  I'm still not doing very well yet. Thanks for the help though.  I appreciate it

36 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Tell me about Kelly if you don't mind please. 

The lesbian couple in the house is in Laura and Mila's room?

As far as Kelly goes--a picture is worth a 1000 word so go to picture section starting on page 30--she is the dark brunette that wears grey pants.  So far she is awesome.

The girls that took Mila's room may be lesbians, but they are just here---a naked bath or 2  and one undercover bate by Olya is all

It looked like Bea was packing today--she should leave soon.

Sera seems to be waiting for an apartment in Barcelona--at least that is what is being circulated.

Lorraine has had 2 good episodes-but it took Blair to use the dildo on her-and guess she bated tonite (I missed it) -other than that shy on cam.

Hope this helps--you got a lot of reading to do to catch up 😏

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

As far as Kelly goes--a picture is worth a 1000 word so go to picture section starting on page 30--she is the dark brunette that wears grey pants.  So far she is awesome.

The girls that took Mila's room may be lesbians, but they are just here---a naked bath or 2  and one undercover bate by Olya is all

Sera seems to be waiting for an apartment in Barcelona--at least that is what is being circulated.

Lorraine has had one good episode-but it took Blair to use the dildo on her--other than that shy on cam.

Thanks H1.  I know I've got a lot of reading to do but it's going to take several days to do.  Still not sure I should be home yet but the doctor said it was time to finish my recovery at home. Got no energy at all.  Hopefully replay will help me figure out what's been happening.  I'll try not to ask too many questions but I'm sure I will still have some.

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Thanks H1.  I know I've got a lot of reading to do but it's going to take several days to do.  Still not sure I should be home yet but the doctor said it was time to finish my recovery at home. Got no energy at all.  Hopefully replay will help me figure out what's been happening.  I'll try not to ask too many questions but I'm sure I will still have some.

Well anyway--glad to hear you are on the road to recovery.  Pneumonia can be scarry and deadly--at least you made it past that 

Just now, happyone said:

Well anyway--glad to hear you are on the road to recovery.  Pneumonia can be scarry and deadly--at least you made it past that 

You're right, it was very scary.  I waited too long to go to the hospital.  I thought it was just a bad chest cold.  

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Lorraine has had 2 good episodes-but it took Blair to use the dildo on her-and guess she bated tonite (I missed it) -other than that shy on cam.

I looked at the pictures you mentioned and while I don't think she is a raving beauty she is nice looking.  Nice body and great tits.  I'm looking forward to seeing her interact with Ginger if she does.  I doubt she and Angelina will ever do anything because I don't think Angelina is into girls at all.  I think Ginger and Kelly could be really into each other once Sera is completely gone but that's just a guess and wishful thinking. 

Can you tell me where and when Lorraine had those 2 good episodes with Blair please?  Did Blair come to B4 or did Lorraine go to B3?  

I saw Sera and Ginger in Ginger's bed, both with their legs spread and touching themselves but NOT each other at all.  I guess nothing has changed at all there.  I will be glad to see Sera completely gone so Ginger can be free of her.  

Obviously it is a very BAD idea to allow Kelly to follow that prude to the club.

Sooner or later she will learn her ways & be another RLC money-making machine off-cam.

Why is she still HERE when she is officially out of the project????

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Obviously it is a very BAD idea to allow Kelly to follow that prude to the club.

Sooner or later she will learn her ways & be another RLC money-making machine off-cam.

Why is she still HERE when she is officially out of the project????

Did they go to the club tonight?  I didn't know that.  I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what is going on.  Is Sera completely out of RLC?  I just thought she was getting an apartment of her own which really sucks if it's true.  I hope this Kelly isn't going to be a Sera follower and get heavy into the club scene.  I think Kelly and Ginger need to find shared interests together.  Each others body sounds like a good place to start. 😀

il y a 49 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Did they go to the club tonight?  I didn't know that.  I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what is going on.  Is Sera completely out of RLC?  I just thought she was getting an apartment of her own which really sucks if it's true.  I hope this Kelly isn't going to be a Sera follower and get heavy into the club scene.  I think Kelly and Ginger need to find shared interests together.  Each others body sounds like a good place to start. 😀

That prude is out yes but she is still here so not sure what the hell is going on other than she is looking for a private apartment.

Ginger is a stay-at-home girl now most of the time, I think she cut down her clubbing nights with that prude and even stopped the afternoon gym trips etc. Not sure how active is Kelly but I agree both Ginger & Kelly need to find common interests or maybe go out with Angelina as a trio when she does not have appts. Hanging out with prude is like hanging out with the devil. I really wish for this apartment to have a CLEAN RESET WITHOUT THE PRUDE IN IT PLEASE.