Lorraine's manners

Maybe i am missing something?

Since day 1, she is very particular about showing, even panties !!! I mean look at the way she puts her pants on still wearing her robe !!!

Yet , a couple of hours later, she is in full masturbation mode on cam although with lights off !...

Weird

7 hours ago, QuietDetect said:

Maybe i am missing something?

Since day 1, she is very particular about showing, even panties !!! I mean look at the way she puts her pants on still wearing her robe !!!

Yet , a couple of hours later, she is in full masturbation mode on cam although with lights off !...

Weird

I don't get to see anything about what you are posting about, but it is interesting how different girls feel about a normal scenario involving nudity on a voyeur site......makes no sense. When the casting director ask the question of whether or not you can handle the nudity in front of the cameras and the person says yes, then there shouldn't be any problem but there always is to some and not others......i just find it funny.  I'll use Angel in B1 as an example, that girl has numerous shoots for adult websites but when she was on RLC for her first stay she hardly showed anything and even went to the trouble to turn her head away from the cameras when she flicked the bean and i say flicked the bean because from what i remember, that was all her bates were and from the sound of it now....that's all her bates still are.  You would think that when a person signs the dotted line to appear on an adult voyeur site that the time for modesty is out the window.  That doesn't mean that if they are in their apt/house and there is a guy or girl or just a stranger type person to them, that they wouldn't want to be more careful of how the put their clothes on.  The biggest problem is it took years for B2 to get locks on the doors and I don't know if B1 or B4 has locks or not, but all the doors to what I would consider a private area, should have locks on them but I would be willing to bet that is not the case other than B2.

At any rate, sorry for all the rambling today, I'm just glad that I have new plumbing in the country LOL.