Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #2

Just now, Sparkles said:

Are we talking about the same alexandra that fucked 4-5 different guys in the last days??? including him and another at same time more then once?? 

I dont care to argue with you about it --I dont recall any of those other guys bringing a girl to a party she has been at-- with the exception of Alex

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

I dont care to argue with you about it --I dont recall any of those other guys bringing a girl to a party she has been at-- with the exception of Alex

What are you talking about? You sound as if you think all this wasn't pre arranged. It's not like they met at some party or something. These people perform for the camera .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

What are you talking about? You sound as if you think all this wasn't pre arranged. It's not like they met at some party or something. These people perform for the camera .

Sorry Rosey that I am so naive-- what specifically are you talking about that was pre-arranged--Are you meaning that he brought this girl so that i would wonder why and ask a question about it--she didnt stay very long and didnt seem to appreciate the cat hair haha