Too much staff rotation?

The turn over is so high, apparently VHTV can't keep up updating participants' profiles at 

. That's gotta tell you something... I've been away from the site for a while, so I thought I'd catch up on who's who by reading bio. Not an option apparently. Anyone fun to watch in the new group? Last time I was here, Pete and Lexi had just left... 

59 minutes ago, realm174 said:

The turn over is so high, apparently VHTV can't keep up updating participants' profiles at 

. That's gotta tell you something... I've been away from the site for a while, so I thought I'd catch up on who's who by reading bio. Not an option apparently. Anyone fun to watch in the new group? Last time I was here, Pete and Lexi had just left... 

That list isn't updated for at least since March of last year (i guess they forgot that page exists).. So a "gigantic" number of people already arrived and probably most of them also already left 😁 - From that list only Mary, Ary&George, Lisa, Mira&Henry and Alan&Serena are online 

Actually to me some kind of fun to watch are a few.. Mellisa&Sergio, Daniel&Dominessa, Nicole&Karl, Ary&George, Anica&Joel, Juliet, Lisa&Grant, Jessica&Conan (Probably you only recognize Ary&George, Lisa and Juliet)

• Like 1