where's Paul

Guest Squirrel

He'll probably be back.

Whether she is nude, busy painting, checking her facebook, or whatever, Leora is an extremely beautiful woman (though she's slender and demure --- some CC members prefer more padding on their women, I understand.) Though she's prone to more emotional outbursts, she's quite capable of emitting the same empathetic pheromones over the Internet that the  modest Nora does.

Just enjoy the sight of this classical Greek goddess before he gets between her and the camera again...

Guest Squirrel

I might suggest, for those of you who are not strictly involved in seeing T&A, that this girl Leora is also a  seriously powerful woman as regards the psyche of men.

Her dressing up  (she was always clothed to a certain extent in my visit tonight) with some recorded (live, with applause) guy in the background singing what sounded like Leonard Cohen lyrics, was extremely poetic.

Nora Lovers should find they have a certain weakness when they fall under her spell; they should operate with caution. She's that good. More reserved, but very powerful.

And no, I don't know what Paul's trip is. All I know is that Leora needs to GTFO of RLC and get a life where she can blossom. Most of the others do too, and I need to GTFO of CC myself.

Rant over. And out. Got work to do...

(Fucking gotta store up my nuts for Winter!  ;) )

Leora knows how to move is a sexy way. She sways in the style of a runway model and emphasises her assets very well.

This makes her very powerful in being able to attract the attention of men. However, I do feel she has not yet mastered men. She is not demanding enough (even though she throws tantrums!). She does not assert herself when making love and pretends to have orgasms but never seems to actually achieve one.

She is very willing to do what her man (well spoilt little boy!) wants which also tends to show is less powerful than she could be.

She definitely needs to ditch Paul but I do think she is very insecure and this shows in her inability to sleep on her own without the comfort of the TV and lights.

In a way being on RLC offers her comfort. She can feel safe with many people watching her whilst also feeling good about the admiration she get from camcaps members!

Nora is assertive, imaginative and simply oozes sex appeal!!! Nora forever!!!