¿Hasta cuando?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sincerely Big_ass_alma right.

Me too, at the beginning of my subscription, I actually loved Nora. She had a certain charm.

But lately, it's routine at home and in their rare sexual antics, Nora and Kiko take their precaution in terms of image ....

Alina Anton recently become much more boring them.

And to be honest, even if Nora is pretty, the photo published shows how makeup can do wonders. It lacks the glasses ... :)

I'm on a photo of Isabel, Alma or Maya, give the same results

Sincèrement  Big_ass_alma a raison.

Moi aussi, au debut de mon abonnement, j'adorais reellement Nora. Elle avait un  certain charme.

Mais depuis quelques temps , c'est la routine chez eux et lors de leurs rares ébats sexuels, Nora et kiko prennent leur precaution en terme d'image....

Alina et Anton deviennent depuis peu ,beaucoup plus interressant qu'eux .

Et pour etre honnete , meme si Nora est jolie , la photo publiée montre à quel point le maquillage peut faire des miracles . Il manque les lunettes...:)

Je suis sur qu'une photo d'isabel , d'Alma ou de Maya ,donnerait les memes resultats.

I looked at the picture of Nora? above and that girl is beautiful. I see close ups of her on the cams and the pic isn't even close. As said, make up can do wonders for a woman. Because as I see it, she's a plain jane.

Let me slip my flak jacket on here. The wolves are restless tonight.

Guest Squirrel

I looked at the picture of Nora? above and that girl is beautiful. I see close ups of her on the cams and the pic isn't even close. As said, make up can do wonders for a woman. Because as I see it, she's a plain jane.

Let me slip my flak jacket on here. The wolves are restless tonight.

At home, she's simply the girl next door.

On the other hand, when we were young, we'd froth over all these RLC women and we all damn well know that. But some of those conquests are more memorable, and you'll remember her forever, and hold her in your dreams.

To each, his own. We all have different tastes, so I'm reluctant to disrespect any of these fine women.

You are not the sort to sit on the fence!!!

Nora is number one. Alma is great. Isabel is a real beauty and sexy. Leora is pretty. Alina has a gorgeous body. Lora is a lovely dumpling. Maya is pushing Nora for number one. Great tits and damn sexy in her outfits.

Fuck it I wanna get on your fence. They are all great!!!!

Guest Squirrel

You are not the sort to sit on the fence!!!

Nora is number one. Alma is great. Isabel is a real beauty and sexy. Leora is pretty. Alina has a gorgeous body. Lora is a lovely dumpling. Maya is pushing Nora for number one. Great tits and damn sexy in her outfits.

Fuck it I wanna get on your fence. They are all great!!!!

You are quite right. Nora and Leora (a bit more overhead stress with this last babe) are both enough to make a young man fall in love.

Maya, if you're a young man, is just plain a wonderful gal to be with if you want to have fun.

Isabel and Alma will each have 7 kids by the time they're 35, but Alma would always be a good, sweet, caring friend.

I'd hire Lora to run my business for me. Hands down, even her cat knows she's super competent.

Alina would be the China doll I bring out for special occasions.

But Nora is still #1.

Those special occasions would be every night for a deep massage and a hot oil fuck. That sight will be burned in my brain forever. She can walk up and down on my back, then bounce up and down on my cock.  :)

A mi la foto que han publicado no me dice nada, lo único que me gusta de ella son sus pies ;D (con eso lo digo todo). No es nada morbosa, no escita, no folla, no habla.... ¡No hace nada!. Es solo una muñeca bonita, un maniquí de escaparate, es muy aburrida. ¡Fuera!.

This is the most boring couple on the face of the earth. They act like a 90 year old couple in a nursing home.

Yes. You are correct. I won't argue the point.

However, every new couple that shows up goes out of their way to have lots of sex in the free rooms, in order to get a following of fans. After a while, they don't do anything in "free" rooms any more. You have to watch the soap opera instead.

What do you watch at Alina & Anton's? Probably her sister. Or Alina puking. But damn Alina's pretty.

How about Lora & Max? Siberian winter is coming. Lora bundles up nicely, but the hallway-to- bathroom view is lousy.  I watch their fucking cat instead. The cat's cool.

Even now days, the excitement with Alma & Stephan is trying to figure out where they moved the fucking bunny rabbit.

It is not about sex, at least for me, it's about entertainment. I do not see any entertainment in those two. All they do is eat and sit watching TV. I suspect I'd be like that in 40 years.