SPYING 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

How you like her with clothes on😉

spacer.png

This isn't that same girl, Spy. This one has a tat on her right side belly, whereas in all of the hundreds of previous pix she does not. The nipple and aureole on this girl are round, the other are elongated. This girl has piss flaps and the others has a tight ax gash with almost nothing visible even spread-eagled. This ones teeth are even different. 

But jeez, Rollex, to say I shouldn't even be here is a stretch, ya think? Some clothing adds a little mystery to the picture. Like when you see a girl with nice little panties on, you wonder just what they are hiding. Sometimes when they take them off, two pounds of piss flaps fall out and you get that 😲 moment. Other times you look and can't wait to delve in there and get a taste.  We all can't be the same.

My favorite part of this thread is in the pictures, I get to see a lot of feet, not just the legs where the picture is chopped off. 

I for one do appreciate the efforts that it takes to upload all of these pix. I'm still pages and pages behind in the others.

• Like 2