ages

ozksk

Guest Squirrel

That's a difficult question to answer.  :-[

Only RLC would know their exact ages.

Mentally, however, I think the ones that are the most mentally mature would be Lora, Kiko, Maya, Stepan, and Nora.

There are a few that are more difficult to pin down. They don't exhibit much of anything.

The others seem to be less capable of dealing with the emotional conflicts in their daily lives in a graceful manner, but they can certainly fuck like bunnies. This could be cultural; who the fuck knows...

Mentally, however, I think the ones that are the most mentally mature would be Lora, Kiko, Maya, Stepan, and Nora.

There are a few that are more difficult to pin down. They don't exhibit much of anything.

The others seem to be less capable of dealing with the emotional conflicts in their daily lives in a graceful manner, but they can certainly fuck like bunnies. This could be cultural; who the fuck knows...

Looks like you watch 24/7 RLC Monesery that you say They fuck like bunnies I did't seen enyone Exepet Isabel

Guest Squirrel

Looks like you watch 24/7 RLC Monesery that you say They fuck like bunnies I did't seen enyone Exepet Isabel

I don't really need to watch them fuck. I don't watch 24/7, and I didn't pay $30. I'm just taking notes on human behaviour and cultural customs, while trying to understand the complex psyche and amazing talents of Lora's cat. Why else would I waste time on CC other than to do the same on this site? Sorry if you lost your $30 bucks...but yes, it's largely a monastery most times...