Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

I've been listening back on the conversation they had after sex.  Asia said that she had to go out and Hakeem replied "OK, we'll continue with this when you get back."

More to come it seems.

Giggidy.

• Upvote 1

il y a 27 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Anything interesting happening on RLC lately? I don’t care to watch orgy parties. Any interesting people here? 

Go to Eva & Sam's apartment.  There's some very interesting paint drying there.

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Anything interesting happening on RLC lately? I don’t care to watch orgy parties. Any interesting people here? 

Hi dear,there are some interest residents and guests,not a lot but probably more than in any other cam site,some news houses opened recently,this one is still an question mark..but seems they are getting more at easy and could be interesting,other new house..nothing.Then some more old houses and residents that still mantain interesting from time to time.Old problems still continue strong..specialy th cams going crazy  night mode on and off all the time,some stream quality issues very frequently also,but things are relatively active and interesting.Cheers.

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

Go to Eva & Sam's apartment.  There's some very interesting paint drying there.

You meant that painting she is doing with an green parrot ridding an rabbit with wings going after an armored cowboy that is pointing them with an gun that seems made of spicy cheetos,pretty cool painting by her,i would change the 1940 gothic scenery for an more gorish extravaganza pos 1962,but pretty cool painting😎.

• Like 3

à l’instant, ze81 a dit :

You meant that painting she is doing with an green parrot ridding an rabbit with wings going after an armored cowboy that is pointing them with an gun that seems made of spicy cheetos,pretty cool painting by her,i would change the 1940 gothic scenery for an more gorish extravaganza pos 1962,but pretty cool painting😎.

...and I thought I was the only one to have spotted it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx! I’m not looking for sexual progression, I’m looking for truly interesting people and a forum where interesting people follow them. I know it’s a lot to ask, but seeing bodies slamming into each other over and over again has gotten rather long in the tooth for me. I want to see a mountain climbed, a build up to something special, and share that with like minded people. Is that here in the RLC forums anywhere? 

Well,probably rlc is the best(only!?)place you can find that type of things.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Is there a crowd of people enjoying it too? I’m not much into talking to myself or writing history books that no one is ever going to read. 😊

Sadly, no.  Just like Eva & Sam, really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Thx! I’m not looking for sexual progression, I’m looking for truly interesting people and a forum where interesting people follow them. I know it’s a lot to ask, but seeing bodies slamming into each other over and over again has gotten rather long in the tooth for me. I want to see a mountain climbed, a build up to something special, and share that with like minded people. Is that here in the RLC forums anywhere? 

nope

I don't know, I didn't find that session too exciting. She had that "let's get this over with as quickly as possible" look on her face the entire time.  She is not very passionate or affectionate.