Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic #1 May 2019

Well, fuck me backwards with a toilet brush - I did not see that coming!

Hakeem gave and got the full bareback package and was even very considerate for the young lady's preferences - "Can I come inside you?"

So, far from being the inept and fumbling rookie, Hakeem turns out to be a bit of a weapons-grade sex machine.

I really, really hope that Asia also has something hidden away to make the surprise complete.

Now - will she find out today or at a later date? I hope i'm logged in when it happens!

• Like 1

Just now, franklin said:

Well, fuck me backwards with a toilet brush - I did not see that coming!

Hakeem gave and got the full bareback package and was even very considerate for the young lady's preferences - "Can I come inside you?"

So, far from being the inept and fumbling rookie, Hakeem turns out to be a bit of a weapons-grade sex machine.

I really, really hope that Asia also has something hidden away to make the surprise complete.

Now - will she find out today or at a later date? I hope i'm logged in when it happens!

Had the feeling they had something more than they were showing to us..not only Akeem but Asia also..think we gona be surprised by her also...

à l’instant, Robbo56 a dit :

Personally I would definitely prefer Asia to this young lady, but each to their own

I think Hakeem is going to be one of those that doesn't look at the mantlepiece when he's poking the fire.

• Like 1

A biologist friend of mine has just told me that women instinctively know when strange men or women have spent time in a room - something to do with pheromones.  Let's see if Asia gives any reaction later!

Yeah, he's gonna caught. Either by Asia and then maybe get kicked out. Or by RLC, if he didn't tell that girl there were cameras around the place. He might not be long for that place. Hope he told the girl about the cameras.

• Like 1