Staged Voyeur & Exhibitionist General - Part #14

SPYING 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Yeah, we have Playa Linda beach here. Sorta like Haulover there. I haven't been there yet. The locals say it's fine if you like naked old people. Nah! I can look in the mirror and see that. LOL!!!!!!

Playa Linda is Not like it used to be. The locals are very perceptive...I have not been there in a few years. I was afraid my dick might shrivel up with all the seniors present.. Lol... In my opinion, Blacks Beach, in CA., was the best nude beach. The only problem you needed to climb down a cliff, which cost a lot of accidents. Since then, they build a path. I am talking about watching California Girls strip right in front of you. I lay on the stomach so no one can witness my excitement - except for China. 19.gif.17d790c987037159ceb13bb212cd377e.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

"according to a new survey ,90% of men say their lover is also their best friend.

which is really kind of disturbing when you consider mans best friend is his dog.😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

I'll pay, I'll pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a Sawbuck? That may be worth an 'extra large' to have her swinging from your dick.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I'll pay, I'll pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a Sawbuck? That may be worth an 'extra large' to have her swinging from your dick.

Look at the phone number on the canoe, that's by you TBG

spacer.png

• Like 2