Staged Voyeur & Exhibitionist General - Part #14

SPYING 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/25/2019 at 2:01 PM, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

"some infinities are bigger than other infinities".

Edited by dave moore
(klane-captain)wrong person got donate points+quote, I thought I was sending to spy 1, I apologise, to tbg150 and spy 1 and to anybody else who I have pissed off except winnlove.
  • Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 9:55 PM, TBG 150 said:

And here I though that I was one of the very, very few, that think like that. Beautiful women with that hideous looking ink all over them. 

Save that for the Marines!

I agree with you TBG and Amy3, personaly i have some exeptions, you have some nice little tattoos are original and funny, like the little kitty tattoo, Kitty from "Kitty and Smith" have on her buttock (only this one), you don't see them when she is dressed, all is others tattoos is ruining her beauty and  her skin, i don't like girls with many tattoos (i don't know if this girls can imagine themself when they are old lol) but that's is my opinion.

They are....       marilyn monroe idgaf GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K.Lane said:

Bild_2019_05_26_14_47_53_555578031250d68

I like this girl, she is beautiful, it's Leksa from CB "Tinkissa Room" :angel:

beautiful in love GIF by Space Jam