Staged Voyeur & Exhibitionist General - Part #14

SPYING 1

51 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Here we go with another cam whore parade. 

Captain, you need to start your own thread entitled, 'The Cam Whores of Chaturbate'.

calm down lad, we are all cam whores who pay for the display, may it be you're favourite( chaturbate ) other sites available

calm down take a chill pill ( lad ).its a bit of fun/go with the flow maaaaaaaaaaan.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm as calm as they come. I just don't bother with the cam sites such as CB, because in my 50 odd years of trying to get right back into a pussy, I've never, ever seen one with a pink antenna hanging out of it. The same reason I don't bother with VH, Camerades or any of the others. And if you scan the cam sites, damned near every one of the girls and guys are sickeningly adorned with tattoos. Many of the girls have holes so big from being strangely abused that you could drive a Mini into them and I'm not talking about the old 70's Mini's that were truly mini. 

Looking at beautiful girls never gets old, but to see an entire page of stills of the same stream capture one right after the other is boring. I can't make the Captain stop posting in the threads that Spying1 creates, but I can suggest and request that he be original and start his own thread. If you were to go back you may see him get one or two 'likes' out of the hundreds of stream picture that he posts. I would venture to guess that a majority of the viewers to this thread simply skip right on over his posts. From my PM's, I would say it's true. I can go to CB right now and pick out over 100 girls doing the same thing, it's a matter of which one you choose to look at. So why muddy up a thread with a variety of good looking girls to post the same one over and over? Just MHO, that's all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dave moore said:

calm down lad, we are all cam whores who pay for the display, may it be you're favourite( chaturbate ) other sites available

calm down take a chill pill ( lad ).its a bit of fun/go with the flow maaaaaaaaaaan.

Sure some  Cams girls are also exhibitionist and diserved a place in this topic like "leksa the girl i commented few minutes ago and who are sharing by K.Lane on page 48

the office agree GIF