Locking Isebel & Dork-celo's living room cam.

mkryan1

Me thinks you need a life, son. Turn off RLC, go get a girl or guy should you so be inclined and ask her/him to show it all to you first hand up close and personel. Like a real life scratch and sniff.

Hey JA I don't watch RLM any more LOL I come CC to give you **** hart time because you all support RLM  I don't even pay one cent to watch sleeping and eating pigs they don't deserve , bye the way all you 4**** looks like you all work for RLC Monastery . now on I have more fun son tbg150 to give you heart time I love it

I have more girlfriends then you imagen you must be lonely *** that you pay and watch RLM 

Guest Squirrel

If this shit keeps up, I'm gonna have to fly over to 4chan and grab the "Obvious Troll is Obvious" meme.

Where the hell are the Sheriff and Moose when we need them to break up our bar fights???!!!!  ;D

If this shit keeps up, I'm gonna have to fly over to 4chan and grab the "Obvious Troll is Obvious" meme.

Where the hell are the Sheriff and Moose when we need them to break up our bar fights???!!!!  ;D

I love it I am touching the right nerves  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

RLC message.

Congratulations, you are on track to close your site with your absurd decisions ... (Example) Closed Isabelle and Marcello lounge).

You demotivated your livelihood.

En_Français.

Message pour RLC.

Bravo, vous êtes sur la bonne voie pour fermer votre site avec vos décisions absurdes...(Exemple) Fermé le salon d'Isabelle et Marcello).

Vous démotivé votre gagne pain.

45560_Bravo_RLC.png

19104_Capture.png

64835_Capture1.png

11944_Capture2.png

80662_Capture3.png

32713_Capture4.png

42661_Capture5.png