Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I saw was 2 female visitors went home from this apartment and one of them was Alexandra.
A few minutes later they returned, Alexandra first came in and followed by Aaron came out of the apartment and reentered again by holding a female visitor who seemed unconscious. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, daikes said:

The last time I saw was 2 female visitors went home from this apartment and one of them was Alexandra.
A few minutes later they returned, Alexandra first came in and followed by Aaron came out of the apartment and reentered again by holding a female visitor who seemed unconscious. 

The guest girl Mona? 

Hello everyone!) I am with Krista right now in apt of Sergio&Melissa, helping them with internet

We feels good and totally in love ❤️

And get back as soon as we could 😄

Sorry for our little drama, night was really full of emotions, and some extra alcohol 😅 

We will try be better in that, and bring you more existing moments in our apartment ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Andrew T said:

Hello everyone!) I am with Krista right now in apt of Sergio&Melissa, helping them with internet

We feels good and totally in love ❤️

And get back as soon as we could 😄

Sorry for our little drama, night was really full of emotions, and some extra alcohol 😅 

We will try be better in that, and bring you more existing moments in our apartment ❤️❤️❤️

Hey Andrew welcome here. Wish you success with the fixing. Can you please invite Lora (the girl you had fun with in the hallway at Isa & Bart opening party)  😍

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Andrew T said:

Oh, Lora is excellent girl, and I can say - we want to see her in every apartments our friends)) Maybe it will be happend, we hope so 😄

Looking forward to that. How is it going with the internet?