B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #4

24 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I wasn't going to watch what happened because I think it was so very wrong but I did anyhow.  Not long before they left Pam was sitting at the table talking with that gent and he pointed to Daniela and asked Pam what her name was.  That was no friend of Daniela's so who the hell was he and where did he come from?

Yes thats what I wonder, when he first came there was another guy with him who came inside and greated the others but left very shortly after, he had to go somewhere, then this other guy stayed. It makes me think of that movie "Taken" I hope nothing like that happened of course. But if he was a total stranger why even let him in.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes thats what I wonder, when he first came there was another guy with him who came inside and greated the others but left very shortly after, he had to go somewhere, then this other guy stayed. It makes me think of that movie "Taken" I hope nothing like that happened of course. But if he was a total stranger why even let him in.

I have a bad feeling that this was a friend of Chris's.  If you watch the replay at one point this unknown gent and Chris take Pam out of the apartment.  They are gone 10-15 minutes and then they came back.  Later he and Chris took Daniela out and they were gone closer to 20 minutes or so before they came back.  WHY??  It doesn't add up.  What would Chris be doing going out with this gent and the girls one at a time?  They didn't go to a store because they didn't come back with anything at all.  Why both gents and why one girl at a time?  This bothers me.

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I have a bad feeling that this was a friend of Chris's.  If you watch the replay at one point this unknown gent and Chris take Pam out of the apartment.  They are gone 10-15 minutes and then they came back.  Later he and Chris took Daniela out and they were gone closer to 20 minutes or so before they came back.  WHY??  It doesn't add up.  What would Chris be doing going out with this gent and the girls one at a time?  They didn't go to a store because they didn't come back with anything at all.  Why both gents and why one girl at a time?  This bothers me.

Was def. not a friend of Chris, they went outside to smoke, at least one time he say that we go out to smoke, not sure why they didnt just use the balcony. But not a friend of Chris thats for sure.

Just now, Fagen said:

Was def. not a friend of Chris, they went outside to smoke, at least one time he say that we go out to smoke, not sure why they didnt just use the balcony. But not a friend of Chris thats for sure.

We know they can smoke on the balcony.  Why do they need to go out the front door to smoke and why would Chris go with them unless it was to do something or talk about something they didn't want anyone else to witness? 

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

We know they can smoke on the balcony.  Why do they need to go out the front door to smoke and why would Chris go with them unless it was to do something or talk about something they didn't want anyone else to witness? 

🙂

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

When they came in first Pam and Daniela was with them as they walked in, maybe someone they met outside or some other place. I dont wanna worry to much cause I done that before with some of these Barca girls and usually they come home later all safe.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

When they came in first Pam and Daniela was with them as they walked in, maybe someone they met outside or some other place. I dont wanna worry to much cause I done that before with some of these Barca girls and usually they come home later all safe.

I hope to hell you are right but I'm not going to rest until I see them home and unharmed.  Most of the members who watched last night just wanted to see Daniela get fucked.  I for one am hoping she didn't get fucked up!!!!

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I hope to hell you are right but I'm not going to rest until I see them home and unharmed.  Most of the members who watched last night just wanted to see Daniela get fucked.  I for one am hoping she didn't get fucked up!!!!

And it was already very late when they left for the party, is why Pam asked him what places that was still open at this hour.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

And it was already very late when they left for the party, is why Pam asked him what places that was still open at this hour.

I just wish the girls had used  half an ounce of common sense and not gone with him.  That's all I'm saying.  They are probably just fine BUT what if they aren't?

Amalia and limp dick are up.  I hope they get their ass's back to B3 and stay there.  They are nothing but trouble.  Just my opinion. 

Still patiently waiting for Pam and Daniela to get home so we can see that they are safe.