B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #4

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Not surprising, they don't even open their eyes until mid-afternoon

I had to make a post to move this thread to the top 😉 

Dani seems to be better today.  I've only been watching a few minutes but I haven't seen her throw a tantrum yet and both her roommates are still alive so she hasn't killed anyone YET.  I also haven't seen her touch her phone though.  That's not a good sign.

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Dani seems to be better today.  I've only been watching a few minutes but I haven't seen her throw a tantrum yet and both her roommates are still alive so she hasn't killed anyone YET.  I also haven't seen her touch her phone though.  That's not a good sign.

I think I spoke too soon about the phone

37 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Pam in bed with Daniela

That was strange.  Pam gets naked in Daniela's bed.  Daniela comes in and gets naked in bed with her.  Then they put some movie or something on the phone and do absolutely nothing.  Then Pam gets up and leaves.  What was that all about?

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That was strange.  Pam gets naked in Daniela's bed.  Daniela comes in and gets naked in bed with her.  Then they put some movie or something on the phone and do absolutely nothing.  Then Pam gets up and leaves.  What was that all about?

They are affraid that Erika will come back again.....................I think

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

They are affraid that Erika will come back again.....................I think

They could have told Erika not to come back and besides they do have a lock on the door.  I think they probably just changed their minds.  Pam is downstairs eating now.  Hopefully they will resume later this evening.

Daniela listen and listen good.  The other night you made a bad mistake with Amalia and limp dick.  It may have cost you a boyfriend and it may not have.  I'm sure he was very angry but if he cares enough for you then maybe he can forgive if not forget.  Either way your life isn't over.  Everybody makes mistakes and you and I are no exception.  Move on.  Get past it.  You are a beautiful, sexy and fun girl and in case you didn't get the memo there are hundreds of thousands of other guys out there.  Learn from your mistakes and try not to make the same ones again.  I have all the confidence in the world in you and you need to have confidence in yourself.  This is coming from someone who has never met you and never will but you can take it to the bank that what I'm telling you is the truth.   Now smile lovely one, take a deep breath and get back into the game.  Your roommates and friends need you. 💘

• Like 1