Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I had a rough night last night, didn't get much sleep, so i'm getting it in spurts today.

I think you mentioned you had a bad headache---but maybe I am mistaken and it is all in my head 😏

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think you mentioned you had a bad headache---but maybe I am mistaken and it is all in my head 😏

I did have a pounding headache......2 days in a row now, but I had a lot of tightness in my chest last night and it was uncomfortable.  It happens now and then.  I'm supposed to go to my son's house today for bone in ribeye's but I don't if I'm going to make it yet.  Only time will tell.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I did have a pounding headache......2 days in a row now, but I had a lot of tightness in my chest last night and it was uncomfortable.  It happens now and then.  I'm supposed to go to my son's house today for bone in ribeye's but I don't if I'm going to make it yet.  Only time will tell.

Sounds like a visit to the hospital is in order NOW!  Do not fuck with those symptoms at your age Harley.  Get off your ass and go to the hospital!  ...and swallow a low dose aspirin immediately

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't mess around with chest discomfort or pounding headaches---it could kill you if it is serious--maybe just have it checked out when that happens.  My wife had the same along with high blood pressure--ended up to be

a  heart attack and had emergency stints put in place. I called 911 and got EMT to the house--they rushed her to hospital,  They said if I had waited, she might not be here today

Just now, maxfactor said:

Sounds like a visit to the hospital is in order NOW!  Do not fuck with those symptoms at your age Harley.  Get off your ass and go to the hospital!

I've had rough days like this before and it seems to go with my condition. I don't fuck around when it comes to how I feel and I go to the hospital when I need to. Thanks for your concern Max!

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Don't mess around with chest discomfort or pounding headaches---it could kill you if it is serious--maybe just have it checked out when that happens.  My wife had the same along with high blood pressure--ended up to be

a  heart attack and had emergency stints put in place.

I'm not messing around, my cardiologist knows about it and said I will have these spells. I had some Jalepeno pimento cheese before I went to bed as a snack and I believe that is what triggered the discomfort last night. I'm feeling better now, the head and chest are better also.  I'm just tired, been going strong for the past couple of weeks and I think it's catching up to me.  Thanks for the concern H1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not messing around, my cardiologist knows about it and said I will have these spells. I had some Jalepeno pimento cheese before I went to bed as a snack and I believe that is what triggered the discomfort last night. I'm feeling better now, the head and chest are better also.  I'm just tired, been going strong for the past couple of weeks and I think it's catching up to me.  Thanks for the concern H1

I know---you almost gave me a heart attack yesterday chasing you all over the place from apartment to apartment. 😏