Japaneses Beautiful Girls Various 1#

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rod001 said:

Thank for the return SOMH, Story ... Story very simple, three trips to Japan, first Tokyo (Studio Ghibli, Miyazaki Muséum, the attraction park is like a Disney park) if you like Manga univers you need to collect Money to visit them it's wonderful, , second Kyoto for kyoto international manga museum and  for is beauty outside the city and Third Osaka for is explosive night Life, it's crazy and the girl wow, you become totaly mad. Only one regret not having enough money to make a fourth trip.

Park Studio Ghibli

Kyoto outside city

Kyoto the International Museum of Mangas, the most biggier in the world

Osaka by Night

Have you eaten a Japanese pussy when you were there... LOL

I would have to make a 3300 mile drive to L.A., then take a really slow boat to Asia. That's about the only way I'm getting there. In the meantime, my local Asian spas will have to do. And the girls that they put in some of these are to die for. Simply gorgeous. I'm well known and well taken care of in these places. The girls range from 20 to 40 and even at 40 they are no slouches. Mamasan, tells the girls when I come in, $$$$$$$$$. LOL!!!