Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

4 hours ago, franklin said:

It looks like RLCs switch to make this apartment premium-only is a waste of time - the ebony girl video has been posted on VIP and HS.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

another reason to not renew my suscription , you can watch everything for free on these sites, I can do other things with my money now

Just a small falicy--those pics were from a free cam---ones from hidden cams are not posted as readily-if ever because of the RLC take down and

they can still find out who posted and then ban that subscriber. 

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

.You know for what are those balloons in Guestroom table?

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

I think they're anal beads for the next hooker   😜

I thought you all said he was the big asshole 😏

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, happyone a dit :

Just a small falicy--those pics were from a free cam---ones from hidden cams are not posted as readily-if ever because of the RLC take down and

they can still find out who posted and then ban that subscriber. 

Spot on - all the cams went to premium just after the first round between H and ebony girl.

• Like 2

il y a 13 minutes, sa2013 a dit :

oh ye im familiar with that site, but i dont think rlc can find out if the person uploading blocks the personal id bottom corner right??

Premium members also have their personal ID encoded as a watermark within the video frame as a pattern of slightly darker circular dots that can't be stripped out by any DRM remover.  If a premium member records then posts a video elsewhere, RLC can decode the watermark and the ban hammer will fall.  Free cams don't have a personal ID so anyone can record and post on other sites.  I think RLC have a hard time getting any video removed even though they issue takedown notices.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

oh ye im familiar with that site, but i dont think rlc can find out if the person uploading blocks the personal id bottom corner right??

If you look closer you will see some bubbles,marks all over the screen..Think rlc can see who uploads video that way,and maybe they also have other ways.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, franklin said:

I think they're anal beads for the next hooker that Hakeem brings home.  😜

Guest bed - Asia was iin there tidying up - maybe she did the bed too.

GIF by ComedyCentralEs