Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

On 5/28/2019 at 4:13 PM, super134 said:

This apt couldnt be a more obvious setup and people are actually outraged at this

I thought RLC was playing games on us or just running tests buy introducing something new perhaps.

• Like 1

il y a 28 minutes, tims2000xx a dit :

I thought RLC was playing games on us or just running tests buy introducing something new perhaps.

This has been discussed at length and the general opinion is pretty much that - the scenario has been set up by RLC to see what happens.  Whatever anyone, including me, thinks, it's been hugely successful.  This could be the most watched and talked about apartment ever.  RLC have already seen the potential for increased revenue from the massive interest by switching all the cams to premium only.  I understand why people get so hot under the collar about this but let's face it, RLC is an adult entertainment business and businesses exist to make profit.  And like any other business, if their revenue falls for any reason, they'll set up something else to bring in new customers.  If anyone is being exploited it's us.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

This has been discussed at length and the general opinion is pretty much that - the scenario has been set up by RLC to see what happens.  Whatever anyone, including me, thinks, it's been hugely successful.  This could be the most watched and talked about apartment ever.  RLC have already seen the potential for increased revenue from the massive interest by switching all the cams to premium only.  I understand why people get so hot under the collar about this but let's face it, RLC is an adult entertainment business and businesses exist to make profit.  And like any other business, if their revenue falls for any reason, they'll set up something else to bring in new customers.  If anyone is being exploited it's us.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully Hakeem didn't run away from it😅.Still a lot of good stuff to see.

• Like 1

il y a 12 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Hopefully Hakeem didn't run away from it😅.Still a lot of good stuff to see.

Mr. Lover Lover is still AWOL.  This is the longest he's left Asia on her own, and she's now gone out again.

17 minutes ago, franklin said:

Mr. Lover Lover is still AWOL.  This is the longest he's left Asia on her own, and she's now gone out again.

The anticipation is killing me hehe,who will arrive first in the house..will they talk about the 24h escape or totaly pretend it didn't existed..well Its wait and see.Have the feeling H will not be home till end of day,night,Asia no ideia when will she return(But feel will be a lot sooner than him).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ektomo said:

Is this apartment still premium only?

Most them are now...plus my free daily allowance has expired so I can't watch the 5 cams or so that are still free, even if I wanted to...😏

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Most them are now...plus my free daily allowance has expired so I can't watch the 5 cams or so that are still free, even if I wanted to...😏

Good lucky to Wednesday naga.PS.. Rlc being rlc😑.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Good lucky to Wednesday naga.PS.. Rlc being rlc😑.

Lol...Thanks Ze my friend, but we play on Thursday 😉

I'm gonna renew my RLC sub later this week, I don't wanna miss out on all the wild action ...😏

• Upvote 1

I don't know about anybody else but now that I've cacelled my subscription it really sucks that RLC has gone to 100% pay and no more free cams.  I'm finding out how much I miss watching.  It's hard to post on what I can't see

• Upvote 1