Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

il y a 13 minutes, ektomo a dit :

What are the other 2 in your top 3?

2) Jane & Dick - at least 4 others involved in their relationship and highly unpredictable.

3) Eva & Sam - also at least 4 others involved, highly unpredictable, and it's like watching a car crash in very slow motion.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, franklin said:

I have to agree - I feel really sorry for A as she seems to have has fallen for H in a big way.  Her naiviety does not help and H exploits this - he shows her just enough affection and gives her just enough sex to keep her hanging on for more.  IMHO, there isn't a hope in hell of them ever developing a genuine loving relationship simply because they are almost exact opposites in terms of personaility and experience.  For those who follow this apartment, it's compelling viewing - will he / won't he?, will she / won't she?  And that's why it's my number one in my top three.

Regrettably, when she inevitably discovers his sideline activities, she will be hurt beyond belief.  I won't enjoy watching it happen but as I can do nothing about it, I'll roll with it.

Very true and agree with all less te part.."when she inevitably discovers his sidelines activities"..she is an smart girl absolutely sure she know about all,being watching rlc or reading cc.My tought Regard this is that because they aren't an Real couple so she and him aren't exclusives one of another,kind and feel they joined(basicaly as roomates with benefits)to get the job.

45 minutes ago, firewall said:

well it's the week-end let see if we will see one more time the ebony girl, the last days were boring in the apartment

It's possible we lost Hakeem adventures and got the rlc Hakeem..Seems his adventures are now done outside.Maybe the weekend will bring the fun to watch Hakeem back.Hope rlc didn't put their hands in this.

Just now, ze81 said:

It's possible we lost Hakeem adventures and got th rlc Hakeem..Seems his adventures are now done outside.Maybe the weekend will bring th fun to watch Hakeem back.Hope rlc didn't put their hands in this.

could be possible 😕 if there is no more free cams there is a good reason for rlc to do this

• Upvote 1

il y a 55 minutes, ze81 a dit :

It's possible we lost Hakeem adventures and got the rlc Hakeem..Seems his adventures are now done outside.Maybe the weekend will bring the fun to watch Hakeem back.Hope rlc didn't put their hands in this.

Maybe he still has friction burns from his last adventure and needs time for them to heal.  😜

• Upvote 1

Personaly the most fun part of the place is watching Hakeem  getting laid and watching him and the girl flirting till they finaly succeed,taking that part of and big part of fun goes of.Watching him with Asia is also fun,but not what i would call exciting to see.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, ze81 said:

Think she is special,something in her is strangely(or maybe not so strange)apealing.

There is ..but if she was a lot more assertive Hak would see her differently...plus.. I am glad he uses cndms with her.. last thing she wants is herpes or any other nasty sti..that he may catch.. she does not deserve this.. but if she is  somehow strangely besotted with him.. its her choice..  (appealing .. yes, strangely)

• Upvote 1