Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

24 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

only nudity she had today she in the shower, she got a nice simple body,

Honestly, I think it's good for RLC if the residents of an Apartment wear normal clothes over the day. 

In some apartments this always half naked approach is getting really unrealistic. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sa2013 said:

did they have sex today?

Nop.i watch a little This morning and Hakeem got up,prepared some food and put in bag and leaved,she stayed sleeping,just an little kiss.

1 hour ago, rickiesteel said:

do they ever have sex ....has she bated yet ?

She bated maybe an little and mostly undercover,nothing special.Sex..if not mistaken three times sinse house opened.

2 hours ago, adamneve said:

There is ..but if she was a lot more assertive Hak would see her differently...plus.. I am glad he uses cndms with her.. last thing she wants is herpes or any other nasty sti..that he may catch.. she does not deserve this.. but if she is  somehow strangely besotted with him.. its her choice..  (appealing .. yes, strangely)

Agree,she needs to be more assertive,more bossy,more alive😅,maybe that way Hakeem would find her more interesting.

well the moment any intimacy has happened between the two i missed it due to my work schdule and no way im paying for replay , and supringsly enough asia hakeem bedroom scenes no where to be seen

41 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

well the moment any intimacy has happened between the two i missed it due to my work schdule and no way im paying for replay , and supringsly enough asia hakeem bedroom scenes no where to be seen

All honestly with the exception of one time(that was kinda ok)the other two moments of them of intimacy,sex was pretty weak(relatively short and missionary position or side by side sex etc)not worth at all spending 10,20,30$ of replay.Unless you are absolutely crazy for Asia(but don't feel anyone is).

Quick calculation...  Hakeem left the apartment at 07,45 presumably for an 08,00 work start.  He said he works a 12 hour shift on a Saturday, so he should be home around 20.30.

If Asia is working this evening, she normally returns from work around 00.30 to 01.00.

So, Hakeem has a window of around 4 hours this evening in which to indulge in needlework or folk-dancing without Asia finding out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

thanks for the info franklin

il y a 23 minutes, franklin a dit :

Quick calculation...  Hakeem left the apartment at 07,45 presumably for an 08,00 work start.  He said he works a 12 hour shift on a Saturday, so he should be home around 20.30.

If Asia is working this evening, she normally returns from work around 00.30 to 01.00.

So, Hakeem has a window of around 4 hours this evening in which to indulge in needlework or folk-dancing without Asia finding out.

thanks for the info, i feel like rlc have put some stops to few things, they should let things naturally playout

26 minutes ago, franklin said:

Dear god you better than Daily News newspaper Frank😁.But are you sure he leaved to work?I was watching also and he leaved with kinda sports clothes,like he was going to gym or even beach.Hope you are right Regard the possible folk-dancing,fingers crossed!