Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

Il y a 11 heures, ze81 a dit :

Hope your are right about the last part.Regard the ebony girl..maybe they didn't met again because she is in that time of month.In any case is an girl i would like to see in th house from time to time,she was fun,talked a lot etc.Lets hope tomorrow something will happen.

There is a possibility of something next week with the ebony girl.  When Hakeem made his first move and fondled her boobs, the ebony girl said "Not tonight.  Next week maybe".  We now know that the "next week" turned into 15 minutes later  🤣  but she might keep her promise.

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, CassieMay a dit :

Yeah, what gives with the sudden switch to premium only?

The number of people linking to the apartment LR free cam to see Hakeem in action probably went through the roof and RLC saw an opportunity to raise extra $$$$$$$

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, CassieMay said:

Yeah, what gives with the sudden switch to premium only?

RLC is very easy to understand. The action video from the free LR cam was uploaded but RLC can only pursue subscribers with their ban hammer.... And their policy of no upload is known since many years....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, franklin said:

There is a possibility of something next week with the ebony girl.  When Hakeem made his first move and fondled her boobs, the ebony girl said "Not tonight.  Next week maybe".  We now know that the "next week" turned into 15 minutes later  🤣  but she might keep her promise.

Hope you're right mate,would like to see her back and other new girls also.Hakeem is slowing down a bit..maybe lose is touch😅.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, franklin said:

It looks like RLCs switch to make this apartment premium-only is a waste of time - the ebony girl video has been posted on VIP and HS.

another reason to not renew my suscription , you can watch everything for free on these sites, I can do other things with my money now

il y a 15 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Seems Asia is doing her usual routine before leaving to work(now she is having dinner),will Hakeem surprise us later..lets wait and see.

If Hakeem's claim to do a 6 hour shift on a Thursday is true, he'll be home by 11pm.  That will give him about an hour to play "Mr. Big hides his helmet" before Asia catches him mid-thrust.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, franklin said:

If Hakeem's claim to do a 6 hour shift on a Thursday is true, he'll be home by 11pm.  That will give him about an hour to play "Mr. Big hides his helmet" before Asia catches him mid-thrust.

Man you get so much info from them,thanks for keep us to date,had no ideia Hakeem was working today,that's explains why he was an little better dressed than usual.Sadly feels like will be another "blank" day in house,was expecting Asia to go to work but she didn't leave.You know for what are those balloons in Guestroom table?And guest bed seems to be prepared for someone maybe..

il y a 17 minutes, ze81 a dit :

You know for what are those balloons in Guestroom table? And guest bed seems to be prepared for someone maybe..

I think they're anal beads for the next hooker that Hakeem brings home.  😜

Guest bed - Asia was iin there tidying up - maybe she did the bed too.