Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

17 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

asia looks bored,

She Really needs to find some friends(in work or something,poor girl doesn't have many things to do,i bet she can be very fun to watch with other people.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

i feel like she is insecure about herself, maybe she dont know what she really wants in life, but she does look naturally stunning

Think she is special,something in her is strangely(or maybe not so strange)apealing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, franklin said:

It seems like Hakeem is playing an away game tonight, with Asia sitting it out on the substitutes bench.

Naa,Just making some extra hours at work😁.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

ryan gosling lol GIF

BTW. on one hand it's funny and I feel sorry for her on the other could be that there is agreement between these 2 and if there is she is fool

And if there is 3eed hand we just guessing

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rebliz said:

BTW. on one hand it's funny and I feel sorry for her on the other could be that there is agreement between these 2 and if there is she is fool

And if there is 3eed hand we just guessing

Think you are right in all.Kinda feel also sorry for her,she kinda feels lonely and probably not very supported by him,but hopefully both are just taking this as friends with benefits,at least Hakeem doesn't seem to like to be in an exclusive type relationship(and Personaly prefer this way because i can enjoy diferent girls appearing in house),now Asia have to decide what she wants..she can be very interesting to watch,maybe just need the right Company.Its nice to have both in cams.

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, ze81 a dit :

Think you are right in all.Kinda feel also sorry for her,she kinda feels lonely and probably not very supported by him,but hopefully both are just taking this as friends with benefits,at least Hakeem doesn't seem to like to be in an exclusive type relationship(and Personaly prefer this way because i can enjoy diferent girls appearing in house),now Asia have to decide what she wants..she can be very interesting to watch,maybe just need the right Company.Its nice to have both in cams.

I have to agree - I feel really sorry for A as she seems to have has fallen for H in a big way.  Her naiviety does not help and H exploits this - he shows her just enough affection and gives her just enough sex to keep her hanging on for more.  IMHO, there isn't a hope in hell of them ever developing a genuine loving relationship simply because they are almost exact opposites in terms of personaility and experience.  For those who follow this apartment, it's compelling viewing - will he / won't he?, will she / won't she?  And that's why it's my number one in my top three.

Regrettably, when she inevitably discovers his sideline activities, she will be hurt beyond belief.  I won't enjoy watching it happen but as I can do nothing about it, I'll roll with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1