Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

5 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

thanks for the info franklin

thanks for the info, i feel like rlc have put some stops to few things, they should let things naturally playout

Specialy Hakeem was being just himself(Asia almost the same)he didn't care what he did in cams etc,,that's basicaly "against" Rlc policy,seems the house changing to premium wasn't the only change they made..hope we are wrong.Was one of the few houses i watched with pleasure because with exception of them not being an true couple the rest was real and raw,and think that was what made this house special,lets see what happens in weekend.

• Like 1

il y a 22 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Dear god you better than Daily News newspaper Frank😁.But are you sure he leaved to work?I was watching also and he leaved with kinda sports clothes,like he was going to gym or even beach.Hope you are right Regard the possible folk-dancing,fingers crossed!

No idea, really, but this is the schedule he described to ebony girl.  He could have been lying, of course - he's good at that....

il y a 20 minutes, sa2013 a dit :

he should be watching the champions league final now , if he a football fan

Well, he's on schedule, arriving home at 20.40 and  he's already hidden Asia's stuff in the hallway and the bathroom.  I don't think football will be a priority tonight.

EDIT: 21:11 - he's spraying his cologne around the LR and he's hiding Asia's stuff in the bedroom.

• Upvote 1