Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

il y a 4 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

I'm not buying that.  I understand that when people are talking in a language that isn't their first language, that they can use the wrong words, but her English is pretty good and I doubt she's saying "you" if she really means "I", especially when she has no trouble using them correctly the rest of the time she's talking to him.

OK

il y a 3 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

It would appear that you care.

You're getting really upset over this.  Calm down.  It's no big deal.  Just watch and enjoy.

Here - I agree with every word you've said.  Happy now?

• Upvote 3

Does Hakeem know that Netflix is on demand and that he watch it anytime he likes? The man will pause the love making in mid-session but not Netflix. Netflix should hire him for their ads.

Slogan should be Flix before Chix.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 13 minutes, ektomo a dit :

Does Hakeem know that Netflix is on demand and that he watch it anytime he likes? The man will pause the love making in mid-session but not Netflix. Netflix should hire him for their ads.

Slogan should be Flix before Chix.

🤣🤣🤣

And the final score is Liverpool 2 : Hakeem 1.  A disappointing performance from the Prague striker with a number of missed opportunities for another goal or two.

3 hours ago, ektomo said:

He's checking his phone in the bathroom. Does he have a tracker on Asia or something? 🙂

maybe he injected her while she was sleeping... daaayum!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ash1 said:

It would appear that you care.

3 hours ago, franklin said:

You're getting really upset over this.  Calm down.  It's no big deal.  Just watch and enjoy.

Here - I agree with every word you've said.  Happy now?

Same were Ash,i also agree with anything you said and will say.

• Like 1

First off I am not really familiar with this apartment but I need to ask a question, the names on the apartment are they just roommates with benefits because I believe this is the second female I have seen him with other than the person that's on the apartment with him, but if they are in a relationship then my question is this girl slow or does she have major self-esteem problems or is she also allowed to have sex other guys besides him

Those of you who are praising this ass wipe for his actions are as f$$ked up as he is.

If you want to f$$k other people that's great.

But don't call yourself living with someone else and claim that you care for them when it's obvious that is not true. Notice after a night of fucking someone other than Asia now he can sleep in the same bed. I call bullsnit!!

• Like 2