Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

Just now, firewall said:

it was interesting but sexual performance of hakeem tonight not really

I thought she was ready to give him a blowjob, but he was in such a rush to fuck her she didn't have a chance.  He's definitely a wham, bam, thank you ma'am type of guy.

Just now, franklin said:

About 15 minutes ago, Hakeem arranged another meeting with this girl at 4pm tomorrow.  Not sure if it'll be at the apartment or elsewhere,  but he did say that he wouldn't keep her up late.  Set your alarms 🤣🤣

done 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, tripod2 said:

I thought she was ready to give him a blowjob, but he was in such a rush to fuck her she didn't have a chance.  He's definitely a wham, bam, thank you ma'am type of guy.

yes I noticed that too, it was close for a blowjob maybe tomorrow

1 minute ago, franklin said:

About 15 minutes ago, Hakeem arranged another meeting with this girl at 4pm tomorrow.  Not sure if it'll be at the apartment or elsewhere,  but he did say that he wouldn't keep her up late.  Set your alarms 🤣🤣

Hope they use bedroom,it give better views and could be better.

à l’instant, ze81 a dit :

Did you listen any word about her paying him or viseversa?I don't listen none Regard that,lot of mundane talk about her life,his life but nothing about any type of service.

No, this was a freebie friends-with-benefits arrangement.  They've only met recently and he's also met her friends.  He wants her and the friends to come over some time - she said OK but that he'd have to wait.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, franklin said:

No, this was a freebie friends-with-benefits arrangement.  They've only met recently and he's also met her friends.  He wants her and the friends to come over some time - she said OK but that he'd have to wait.

Hep,exactly what i listened also.Thanks Franklin.

il y a 1 minute, firewall a dit :

yes I noticed that too, it was close for a blowjob maybe tomorrow

Remember that she was wounded in battle this evening, so it may be the only option.