Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Nothing much changed beside Hakeem fucking random boring looking girls.  He and Asia still use most of the time when they are home laying down on the Sofa doing absolutely nothing..

In part you are right,lots of moments with just the layed in bed(like past couple),but the big,major diference is..place actualy have things going on with some frequency,and lots of diferent woman's to enjoy in cams,and also another big change,that probraby also is helping a lot..the language.Its the universal English language most of us understand,that also makes an big difference,and altought Asia and last ex resident girl have some similarities..Hakeem and ex resident dude have almost none(thank god).

10 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

well the scene im on about is the one that occured yesterday between asia and hakeem in the bedroom, i guess it still not out there

The sex in the morning?Its there.If you only got the replay today then only today day and forward days will be avaliable.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the record, this apartment isn't "premium only." You can see it if you get just the standard sub. The only premium apartments are the barca apartments, Kristy's place and AES place.

yes but no more free cams this is the news of the day, business is business...

This is a standart apt but no free cam available now like R1 & B2...

2+1

Miserables RLC's A-holes...

or...

Nice move...

ur choice... :biggrin:

ASide

Hey RLC,a raise 4 Hakeem "the dream"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

He's going to wake up someday and have that Burning Feeling when he takes a Piss.  nuts GIF

I hope to hell he does as long as he doesn't give anything to Asia.  She doesn't deserve it.

RLC YOU SUCK ... YOU SUCK... YOU SUCK...YOU SUCK      

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

They shitting us a maximum, to much sex in the free cams with differents girls in a few days and it's us we pay the build, after many years, we see differents couples, always with the free cams with not to much Sex...and now you put quickly tha appartment on all Pay Per View

you suck ice hockey GIF by NHL

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

He's going to wake up someday and have that Burning Feeling when he takes a Piss.  nuts GIF

I could give a shit if he lights his dick on fire and sings the national anthem. I'm just a voyeur and am disappointed that a free view was taken away. 

• Like 1