Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #3

I think we may have our answer:  This is the announcement on Lifeundercam.com:

Due to local government restrictions, we were forced to temporarily stop broadcasting. We will resume work soon. For all of our subscribers, the term of membership will be extended by the number of days, twice as long as the lack of broadcast time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

quoiqu'il  arrive maintenant de RLC ......on a quitté Éva et Sam sur une bonne note ...ils ont fait l ' amour avec envie ,désir et passion avec des baisers qui n ' en finissaient pas comme au début de leur séjour ..........comme dans certains films ou chaque spectateurs imaginent la fin à son bon vouloir on leur souhaite le meilleur en espérant les revoir 

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, moreau a dit :

j ' ai résilié mon abonnement RLC .........je verrai plus tard .....voir Belle avec ses lèvres de mérou ne m ' inspire pas du tout .....en regardant mon écran j  ai l ' impression de voir un aquarium 

Belle - Je n'aurais pas pu mieux l'exprimer!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, franklin said:

E&S is one of my top three apartments too.  However, how about just taking a step back and waiting for 24-48 hours to see whether or not RLC brings the missing apartments back online?  I'll be one of the first to cancel and demand a refund if they don't, but I'm not going to jump to any conclusions yet.

If apartments that gone offline would return soon then no reason to change so fast all the prices..think they are gone for good.

• Like 1

RLC says nothing, so you have to guess:
  1. Problems with the Russian management
  2. Financing problems (loan canceled)
  3. Problems with payments to Russia
 4. too few new members
 5. RLC was sold
 6. bad management
or.. or.. or..
This is the beginning of the end of RLC.    So be careful with a new membership

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1